Chapter Thirty - Four

Chapter Thirty four,

"Is it really okay to bring her here?" The young man in the night blue suit asked

"Choi Marin..... I already invited her, stop making me rethink my this season it's over now. It will be fine!" Jungkook smiled and patted the other man's shoulder, "I know I am playing with fire but if it's the only way to convince that old man..... I will do more,"

Suddenly a young waiter approached him "Sir, the guests are arr-"

"What did I fucking said?" Jungkook's cold glare at the waiter made him take a step back apologizing. "Don't.Talk.To.Me...And make sure everyone knows that as well!" The man looked around meeting the staffs' eyes.

"I am sorry, Sir!" The waiter bowed.

"Talk to me if something happens! Pretend Jungkook isn't here...." Marin, Jungkook's assistant informed the waiter who run away quickly after bowing many times. "What's wrong with you? You scared the hell out of the kid... You told them to not talk to you after the lady arrives not before."

"You know what it means if someone talks to me next to her, right?" Jungkook sighed.

"Don't worry I will keep an eye on everyone trying to approach you, just make sure to never leave her side!" Marin said, "I still don't get it, you're bringing a detectiv- well, the smartest detective you've ever heard of to a place like that yet hoping not to get cut...... You're seriously crazy!"

"Don't forget to mention 'The smartest detective that I happen to like' " Jungkook chuckled, "I still don't know the reason why she can't figure out my lies like everyone else but...... The moment I realized I liked her it was too late I have already lied enough for her to walk away" the man sighed as he started walking with Marin toward the exit of the yacht. "I will tell her everything when we're back to Seoul, I just need this night to go as planned."

"Let's hope for the best!" Marin smiled.

.