Chapter Twenty Six

Your hand that was around his neck moved to his shirt, Jungkook smirked during the kiss, the man thought you were signing for him to remove the piece of cloth but when you tightly grabbed it made him pause, he felt your hand trembling

Your hand that was around his neck moved to his shirt, Jungkook smirked during the kiss, the man thought you were signing for him to remove the piece of cloth but when you tightly grabbed it made him pause, he felt your hand trembling. Jungkook knew what the hold of pleasure was and it was definitely not this one.

"D-did I hurt you?" Jungkook looked up at your face, his voice full of concern.

You opened your eyes and shook your head, taking a deep sigh.

When suddenly a loud sound of something exploding made both of you jump to your feet, Jungkook stood in front of you in a protective pose as he looked around.

"What was that?" You asked from behind him, also looking around "I smell something off....."

"It's coming from the bathroom, I will check!" He said and started to walk away when you grabbed his shirt.

"That sound doesn't look safe, I think the water heater exploded or something......... Let's just call someone!" You told him.

"If that's the case I need to make sure a fire doesn't start here," He looked back at your concerned eyes, "Where do you put the fire extinguisher?" 

"In the kitchen." You answered him, he was right you could smell smoke coming from the bathroom it was for the best to check the situation and stop any fire as long as it's small. But......... "Can't you ju-......" 

Jungkook watched as you looked down biting your lips, clearly having a second thoughts. The man felt your grip on his shirt tightened and immediately understood the situation. Yet he wanted to tease you just in case you were feeling worried. "Y/N....." He smiled and touched your cheek making you look up at him, "We'll carry on our -thing- later......" He winked.

Your face burned up quickly when you realized your emotions getting visible to the man, were you really thinking of how you missed his touch while a possible fire was happening in your house?  ..... Unbelievable. You took back your hand and cleared your throat. "W-what are you saying?" You looked away, "The fire extinguisher is behind the kitchen door," You rolled your eyes when you heard him chuckle.

"Alright Alright!" You heard him laugh before walking toward the kitchen. 

.

Jungkook came back after five or ten minutes.

"As you expected, the water heater exploded!" He said placing the fire extinguisher next to the door, you noticed his face and clothes dirty with smoke.

"Was it that back? you look terrible!" You stood up from the sofa and walked toward him naturally wiping his cheeks, you only noticed that when he smiled. You froze for a second and turned away.