Chapter NINE

ENJOY.

.

Sign09: "When People are lying, It may become difficult for them to speak."

..

You stayed silent, watching him when suddenly he turned toward you and throw the black helmet in your direction, thanking god you had good reflexes you grabbed the helmet over your chest and stared at him confused, "The night isn't over for me, it could be much more fun...... wanna join?"

"Join?" You raised your eyebrow.

He chuckled, "Relax I couldn't possibly be starting something when we just agreed that we're cool, I already know you aren't interested but that doesn't mean we can't have fun together."

Again ......... You raised your eyebrow, both of them this time, "Describe fun!"

"Oh! Shit sorry, my words came out wrong again!" he laughed and run his hand through his hair, "I am heading to the club for some drinks I thought it will be cool if you join.......... Just for drinks, I swear!"

"I don't drink!" You said still holding the helmet over your chest.

"Watching me will be just fine." he winked, studied your reaction then sighed in defeat, he started again, "Look, I am just trying to ease the things between us as I already feel like we're going to meet pretty often....... The last thing I want is us glaring at each other every time for a misunderstanding."

You took a moment to think. This man right here is a firefighter in your district, as he said, you two will probably meet a lot especially if you were transferred to the homicide unit. Plus, you already started to open up the idea of trying new things and Jin encouraged you to do so, that's what you'll do. "Alright!" you sighed when he smiled in victory. "But, I should thank Jin first," You tuck a few strands of curly hair behind your ear with one hand as the wind blows lightly, you looked toward the door.

Jungkook placed his hand into his Jean pockets as he let out a sigh, "about that...... I don't think that's a good idea,"

You gave him a look, "Telling him?" You questioned.

The man laughed and nodded, "Come on, don't tell me you didn't notice the glares he was giving me the whole time."

"I did actually, and .......... your reaction tells me you know the reason." You carefully stared at him wanting to know.

"First things first," He smirked a little eyeing you carefully, "Even though I like that we're kind of matching but ......how about I drive you home to change and I will tell you about that later?" he looked at your body up and down with a smirk in his face, you mirrored his action staring at the clothes you picked to wear this morning, It was your usual style, a plain black shirt tucked inside your dark blue denim jeans under a mid-length black cashmere trench coat, finishing everything with black ankle boots. Your medium length brown hair was down and behind your ears. Nothing special but looks fine.

"Why? My clothes are perfectly fine," You glared at him feeling slightly offended. Not that you care about his opinion. but you know for a fact that this style was the standers, like as much as generations pass it's always okay to wear simple and black. It was a style that everyone likes.

Right? 

well, ........... I had no one comments about my clothes before so, ......