Chapter ONE

Welcome to another adventure with me.

I am happy to start a new story with you guys I hope you'd support me as you did in the previous ones <3 

PS: The first chapters may feel a little boring because it's like an introduction, I don't like to rush things but I promise it will get interesting. 

ENJOY.

"Sign01: People who are lying tend to change their head position quickly"

.

It was the magic hour when the sun dyed everything in gold when it finally stopped raining and the clouds partially disappeared, allowing some sun rays to reach the city

It was the magic hour when the sun dyed everything in gold when it finally stopped raining and the clouds partially disappeared, allowing some sun rays to reach the city. You left your house and started walking down the street. The light was sweet and the cold autumn breeze after the rain welcomed you like an old friend. The calmly sound of the soft wind caressing the autumn leaves covered your ears. Some of them fell over you while walking. You missed the smell of the rain, the fallen leaves, and the autumn sun. It was mid-October, and you could feel the autumn breeze running through your veins, caressing your lungs and lay deep inside your heart, filling you with nostalgic, calm happiness you had no memories to have felt it before.

You love the season of fall, when the Earth is ready for the rains, for sweet drops to quench the soils. When the heat of summer disappears taking everything with it, you don' like summer, not one bit.

Your watch says the time was 11:26 in the evening as you stood in front of the fire department of Seoul city, the silver watch was a digital one that may not have been perfection in cogs and intricate detail, yet it was bold, beautiful and you kne...

Your watch says the time was 11:26 in the evening as you stood in front of the fire department of Seoul city, the silver watch was a digital one that may not have been perfection in cogs and intricate detail, yet it was bold, beautiful and you knew the time at a fraction of a glance. Plus it was weatherproof. Pretty good.