Chapter Forty - Seven

AN: Considering the quiz, I have to say it. You guys really did a good job with your theories. Well, You just went a little far from lol ...  

I noticed many of you started adding numbers to numbers but ................ Could Y/N do that in a few minutes? If you remember she just stared at the notes .......... No math, no numbers so as Sherlock Holmes once said 'You see, but you do not observe.'—  "A Scandal in Bohemia" (1891)

You read the chapter but you focused only on the notes, you should have considered Y/N's reaction because it was one of the steps to solve the quiz. 

Second thing, I gave two hints: 12 and Months .............. So, it's something that's related to months and ............ It's 12. 

Hmmmmm what could that be? 

Well, thank you guys for your words, it made me happy that you even tried TT 

The answer will be in this chapter lol

.

Chapter Forty - Seven, 

"I....... I knew it......" You swallowed, hands shaking while holding the piece of paper "It's h-him!"

" You swallowed, hands shaking while holding the piece of paper "It's h-him!"

(PS: Based on a true story)

The chilling words you read took a few seconds to reach your brain and it only led you to fall on the ground on your knees, with no energy to stand nor power to speak. 

You recognized the words, the same you saw in London's police department when you were studying about serial killers from the past, but only today, only now you remembered seeing this name and those words on your father's desk twenty years ago. The dream you had earlier was more of hidden memories from when you were five with your father.

The Zodiac.

The Zodiac killer, an unidentified American serial killer who is believed to have murdered at least fifteen people in northern California between 1968 and 1969.

The murders were the subject of intense investigation and media coverage, particularly because of the killer's taunting letters to newspapers and phone calls to police and detectives in charge of the case. His letters, sent from 1969 to 1974, were signed with a symbol resembling the crosshairs of a gunsight and typically began with the phrase, "this is the Zodiac speaking." 

It was said that detectives who received his letters were forced to quit under a heavy threat from the killer, and those who challenged him ended up dead alongside their families.

W-wait..........

Your mouth was dry at this point, the silence in your living room was never loud, heart-pounding, and threatening to stop. You have never felt this fear before.