Chapter Forty - Nine

This Chapter Contains mention of violence that may not be suitable for all readers. 

.

Chapter Forty - Nine,

"I see....." Prosector Park rubbed his chin while nodding slowly when you and Taehyung finished explaining the situation of him, "So, the culprit for the new case you started working on has also a thing to do with the one you finished and sent me!" he said, his eyes fell on the letter you were sent that was right next to him on the desk.

" Prosector Park rubbed his chin while nodding slowly when you and Taehyung finished explaining the situation of him, "So, the culprit for the new case you started working on has also a thing to do with the one you finished and sent me!" he said, ...

"Yes, even though he isn't the main offender, I believe he somehow influenced the murder cases. And as you can see, he calls himself The Zodiac." You said, "We believe he is copying a serial kille-"

"The Zodiac of 1968. Gary F. Poste!?" Hyunsik finished your words, "I heard about him when I took a class at Point Park University!" 

"Oh!" You were taken aback for a second but smiled at him, "Great, I guess I don't have to explain then!" 

The man chuckled, "Seeing your reaction tells me you have only been around people tiring you with questions rather than having knowledge themselves, am I wrong?-"

"Not everyone is interested in memorizing every single killer that had been alive, Prosector Park!" Jungkook, who you had forgotten was sitting by the corner said. "Also, I'd appreciate it if you use that knowledge of yours to quickly find a solution to the bigger problem here which is a mad psychopath being outside." He emphasized the word knowledge as the sarcasm was obvious in his tone. 

"Don't mind him, Hyunsik!"You said while still looking dead into Jungkook's eyes before rolling them, you needed to change the topic before Hyunsik can point out Jungkook's tone and start a problem, "I came to ask you a question."

You watched Hyunsik stand up and walk toward the closet where he probably keeps his files, "If your question is related to the offenders, well I have also noticed something.........." He took a big file and walked toward you, placed it next to you on the desk, and leaned in to open it and show you, a little close, aren't we? "All the eleven showed no resistance when being arrested, also they confessed when I asked the first question!" He said as he pointed to the written interrogation, "I first thought they just gave up considering I showed them the evidence you sent but with the last three I intended to ask before showing them the evidenc-"