Chapter Thirty-three

Chapter Thirty-Three, 

The hotel room was bathed in the hues of nature, a story told in strong browns and Sahara beige

The hotel room was bathed in the hues of nature, a story told in strong browns and Sahara beige. It was really the the kind of space that let the calm self rise and breathe, Jungkook telling you to relax and enjoy your time alone was on point, you needed that

After changing the bandage of your arm wound. Laying down on the comfortable bed, looking at the ceiling and enjoying the quietness of the 17th floor room was all you did for the past couple of hours. This little time was probably the first time you let yourself completely relax, you, yourself was surprised by how you didn't overthink or made yourself anxious by rewinding the past and rethinking the future. You just let your heart beat slowly and your mind rest peacefully. You could finally feel the effects of meditation.

"I knew staying in a high floor room was helpful, I should start saving money to get a new apartment!" You smiled not exactly knowing why, maybe the thoughts that you'll feel this peace everytime you go home was exciting or comforting. Comforting as letting yourself know the war you have inside your head will some day ends. 

'What about her house? You'll sell it?

"No, that's why I said I'll save money." You sighed. Doctor Kim was the woman who adapted you when you were sixteen, she was the only person you could trust after many years of learning how humans can be cruel and heartless, you lived in her house in London for three years before she passed, you only learned that she legally took you in as a daughter and even prepared the papers for your Korean nationality a year later. She left all her money to you and paid for your education as well as giving you her house in Seoul writing that she wanted you to have a place to call home. Therefore you could never sell the house, true, it was expensive consider the area and the fact that it was a traditional house, if you sell it you can get a nice apartment but ........ It was her house. It reminded you of her and you could never let it go. 

With a deep sigh, you turned to the right and picked up your phone from the night stand after it was completely charged, the first thing you did was checking the hour, it was 12:30 then opened your email app. There was a couple of Emails from the phone company and one from Detective John from London, he sent it five hours ago, probably when you were on the way to this city. 

You ignored the rest and opened his email.

(07:14 AM from: Detective.J19*5@yahoo.com  - Hello Y/N, I hope you're doing well ..... I heard from your Chief that you were injured during a mission, well I also know it was just a scratch wasn't it? Lol ......

"Asshole!" You rolled your eyes and continued reading

(Which means you are free now Lol..... I need a favor, I sent you a file and a video below. It's the newest interview with Charlie Alfred Jr . I need your help in profiling his behavior...... Me and a few fellow detectives noticed his strange words as if he already memorized everything he was saying ....... It's also ........... a little disturbing and very similar to a case we worked on years ago.......... I will really appreciate your help darling...... Take care......... Call me if you have any questions.)