Chapter SIXTEEN

"You're serious? " You said to him. "Like it's so cold and I don't think the water is warm!" You looked up to the transparent roof of the pool that meant to keep the rain away from the water, though the water looked as clear as a crystal which obviously means someone has been changing but..... it's not warm. 

"That's the whole point, if I wanted warm I'd just go to the pool da," He told you. 

"And ...... are you going in like that?" You looked him up and down, idiot bad idea,  you recovered quickly and looked away, "Who's gonna drive me home if your pants are wet?"

He chuckled and suddenly touched the cord of his grey sweatpants, "You want it off?" 

"What? No...." You madly blushed and looked away hearing his annoying chuckles, ".......Any ...... way, weren't you going to swim?!"

"Alright, but you first." He said quickly walking toward you before you can react, he playfully shoved you as if he was going to push you in, laughing.

You gasped and your eyes widened, grabbing onto his arm. "Jungkook!" You yelled at him,  hitting him, Jungkook was still laughing at you.

"Fine, fine," he laughed as you sat down on the edge after taking off your shoes and pulling your pants up to feel the water, it was cold as hell at first. Suddenly Jungkook jumped in the pool, making you turn your face away to avoid the splash that he made. He brushed his wet hair back away from his face, then looked at you, "Shit it's cold as fuck," he laughed while his lips shivering.

"I told you so," you smiled. "You'll get seriously sick," 

"Don't worry about me I have done it many times," He laughed and went underwater again. His body was completely submerged as he sliced through the water, moving like a torpedo toward the deepest part of the pool. You looked at the numbers listed on the side. The deep end was 13 feet, more than twice your height.

How can he swim in this cold? well, Am I complaining? ......... Of course not.

"C'mon Y/N, I swear it's fun," Jungkook said, motioning for you to come in.

You shook your head, "No way," 

Jungkook was now swimming up to you until he stopped right next to your feet that were underwater, he smirked, and again before you could react he grabbed your hands and pulled you to him. The cold water quickly enveloped you as you felt yourself going down, and since it was a sudden action you didn't have time to prepare yourself that you were going underwater which caused your mouth to be open, you don't know how much you drunk until the oxygen in your lungs slowly vanished. You started to feel lightheaded that's when your body finally reacted and started to push you up again, reaching the surface you took a gasp for air while coughing. You feel someone holding you by your waist then carrying you somewhere. 

"Breathe, Y/N. Nice and slow. Good girl. Take a breath, in through your nose, out through your mouth." You heard Jungkook's voice. You could also hear his chuckles.

"IT'S FUNNY? FUCK YOU JUNGKOOK. What the hell is wrong with you?" You slapped his arms as he led you to one of the lounge chairs and sat you down. His muscles flexed unconsciously with his movements as he tried to make you comfortable. He was so close, the water from his hair dripped onto your skin. He kneeled in front of you which putting his bare chest within touching distance. Suddenly, You couldn't breathe for a different reason. He looked really good wet. No guy should be so perfect. There had to be something wrong with him, but you found no faults, just more things to drool over. After today, you can add six-pack abs and rippling muscles to the list.