Chapter 40 ~ Ice Cream

(This is my first time doing 3 person point of view. I apologize in advance)

3rd POV

Mina laid sprawled across her bed phone in hand as she kept refreshing the text message screen with the contact of Y/N.

"How many times will you refresh that?" Sero asked looking up from the book he was reading on the other side of Mina's bedroom. 

"It's not like Y/N to leave me hanging on juicy gossip. Did she forget?" Mina said propping herself up by her shoulders to look at Sero. 

"It's only been a couple of hours. She's probably still hanging out with him." Kaminari said as he played on his switch laying in Sero's lap.

"Who eats ice cream for three hours?" Mina asked clearly getting worried for her friend. Sero finally closed his book fully as he looked at Mina who was currently refreshing her phone screen for the thousandth time in the last 5 minutes.

Sero had to admit that even he was getting worried. For the few weeks they had known Y/N she was always one to keep her promises. If she said she was going to do something she always came through in the end. 

That was the thing he most admired about her other than her natural ability and likable energy. Even with the occasional anger and all. 

"Maybe she did forget. She's probably at home right now." Kirishima said as he placed a card in one of the two stacks. 

"She always forgets things like the idiot she is. Quit your yapping! The dumbass is probably watching her stupid ass shows." Bakugo said angrily as he focused on the cards in his hands and the ones on the floor. 

"I've sent her like 30 messages. She's not replying. We should go over to her place. We could even make it another sleepover." Mina said getting off her bed. 

"Count me out! As if I want to hang out with you extras any longer." Bakugo said getting up from his spot on the floor while not so subtly messing up Kirishima's cards. 

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT I WAS WINNING!" Kirishima yelled in agony packing up his fallen cards. 

"You are such a buzzkill Bakugo. Just admit you like hanging out with Y/N if not you wouldn't sit with the rest of us each day!" Kaminari laughed as he scored a winning point in whatever game was keeping his attention occupied. 

"FUCK OFF DUNCE FACE AS IF I LIKE HANGING AROUND ANY OF YOU WANNA BE HEROES!"  Bakugo yelled at Kaminari. The latter however only laughed and continued to play his game in his very comfortable position on Sero's lap.

"So it's decided. We are going to Y/N's house. Hopefully, she has some snacks," Mina said getting up from her pink-filled bed and into her closet pulling out a simple yet fashionable jacket.

"We can just pick some up on the way there. You live like right next to a convenience store," Sero said patting Kaminari's head signaling for him to get up. Which he did, rather reluctantly. "How very convenient." Kaminari snickered.

"Does anyone remember what her favorite snacks were?" Kirishima said finally finishing packing away the cards Bakugo had rudely scattered on the floor

Before anyone could answer, someone surprisingly knew the answer despite his alleged not caring for others.

"It's F/S (favorite snack). And you guys are supposed to be her friends. Embarrassing." Bakugo said leaving the room soon after not wanting to hear the questions that were threatening to escape from the others. 

"It's a bit weird that Bakugo knows so much about Y/N. You don't think?" Kirishima looked from the door to the others to also see their faces also questioning.