Meet Y/N L/N

~if you want to you can skip, the information given here will be repeated throughout the story~

Name: Y/N L/N

Gender: Female (sorry male population I dunno how to write MLM but I will learn)

Species: Elf (so her powerful quirk makes more sense, I got a little carried away)

Elvish Characteristics:

-Pointed Ears like Tamaki's

-Sharp sense and Perception

-she has a very strong connection to nature.

-From my research elves are generally 6 ft and higher but for the story, she is not 6 ft she is 5'5 like me:)

-Dark vision: you can basically see better in the dark. for instance, if it's pitch black to you it will be very dimly lit like you would be able to see the outlines of things.

-Elves are actually really smart but I had to remove something from the great and powerful Y/n

Quirk Overview: Elemental Manipulation~ you can manipulate air, water, fire, and earth. This also includes sub-powers you learned and will continue to learn such as metal bending and lightning bending. You can produce air and fire from your body but cannot control the air or fire that was not produced by you. Your body however is immune to burns from your fire. You can't produce earth or water from your body but you can control the different forms of water and earth around you. Metal bending is when you can sense the fragments of the earth in the metal allowing you to control it. Lighting bending comes from using the energy within you and focuses it outward using your fingertips to aim.

Quirk Weaknesses: YOU CANNOT CONTROL ALL ELEMENTS AT ONCE! Similar to Todoroki's you won't be able to use each element at the same time, you will have to be switching them resulting in more energy loss. You will not be able to bend pure metal but that's not really going to be a problem and you can't control the lighting once it leaves your body. Your biggest weakness is your energy use: once you exceed your limit you will pass out. This however can be trained to last longer kind of like Denki's quirk where he just keeps sprouting out lighting so he will be able to get a higher voltage without going dumb.

Hero Suit: The shoes open on the bottom so you can use your earth power more effectively though you can still use it without having to open your shoes. The pouch on your hip holds energizing bars used for emergencies. (I got the photo off google and just white out some parts of it, THE PHOTO IS NOT MY OWN)

Some other stuff: You have great physical abilities such as agility, flexibility, and pretty good speed and strength, the basics

Some other stuff: You have great physical abilities such as agility, flexibility, and pretty good speed and strength, the basics. Your fighting style varies. You pick up on how other people fight and tend to imitate it to always keep your opponents guessing (i told you I was power crazy, but it'll all balance out in the story) your not that book smart though it's pretty average

You have a pretty good personality and really bond with others well no matter their personality. You are a very spunky character with a playful demeanor, although if needed you can be very serious too, (You can be a little Chaotic sometimes) Y/n is most time quick to anger or irritation but she tries to keep it under wraps and not show it. Y/N will be in the Bakusquad mostly but she's friends with all the classmates except for Mineta

Hobbies mentioned but aren't limited to: cooking, reading, and art (if you want you can tell me about hobbies you do and ill do my best to include them) her favorite hobbies are getting on Kacchan's nerves. Hehehehe.

FINALLY, THE JUICY PART THAT REALLY MATTERS!!! Again I do apologize for taking over the family and childhood friend part, I know some ppl don't like it BUT it is crucial for the story!

Family Overview: A mother and stepbrother. You and your brother, Kean, share different dads. You can choose your mom's name I rarely refer to her as something other than mom anyway.No your mother was not hoeing around. Your mom has a water manipulation quirk and is pretty famous in the hospital world for their healing capabilities without much drawback. However, your mom for an unknown reason refuses to accept the fame that comes with it and just wants to be a regular doctor. Your brother has a fire quirk with a sub-power of lightning. He is about 20 yrs old in the story and works for Endeavor as a sidekick. Pretty basic sister-brother relationship...for now. His father died in a freak accident around when he was 5. Your father is unknown all you know is your quirk mostly comes from him and he is an elf-like you and your mom. Mom ain't spilling the beans about him. your whole family is elves with the exceptional your older brother he's half-elf since his father was human. (i just really like elf ears) your brothers' hero costume will be shown later. Kean's fire quirk comes from his dad and the lighting is from your mom's side

Fun fact: in order to make lighting many small bits of ice bump into each other constantly colliding causing an electric charge.

Childhood friend: His name will be Star Mochizuki, I'm sorry once more, his quirk is called wish. It is sort of like Yao-Momo's but he can wish for any inanimate object he wishes but, it will only last 10 minutes from when he wished for it, then it disappears. It has to be a real item that already exists and that he has seen with his eyes, whether on the internet or in person. It takes a lot of brain energy to use since it has to do with a lot of imagery. So he can't just make up stuff. I will be giving him a boyfriend but, he's pretty much going to be irrelevant for a while. (If you don't like the LGBTQ+, you can go ahead and stop reading)

Fun fact: Mochizuki is an actual Japanese Surname. Means "full moon" in Japanese, a compound of 望 () meaning "wish, desire" and 月 () meaning "moon". It sort of goes with his quirk so, why not. If this is offensive, please somebody let me know. I'll change it immediately.

THAT'S IT!!! I hope this will give some explanation for why I do things but, if u have any concerns, don't hesitate to let me know. I'll try to cater to everyone's needs. Enjoy the story :)

-Gwen