Chapter 8 ~ Recommendation Entrance Exam P3

After lunch, we were separated into groups of 10 and were led to different rooms by the number we finished. I waved goodbye to Momo and Inasa as they were led to their rooms with their group.

I walked with the rest of mine into a long hallway with chairs set up against the wall, 5 on each side. Everyone took seats as number 20 went into a room at the end of the hall. This is so nerve-wracking. I don't have any of my new friends here to keep me distracted. I looked around the hall. There were not many students. I looked directly across from me to see Endeavor's son leaning back against the wall with his eyes closed. He's probably sleeping. How could he sleep at such a moment? 

When he wasn't being rude, he looked really nice. I couldn't help but admire his features, which makes no sense because I've seen Endeavor, and let me just say the apple fell very far from the tree. (Endeavor slander? Yes.). Even with that huge scar on his face he still manages to be so beautiful. I should probably apologize to him for calling him a lil bitch. I laughed to myself remembering my outburst at him earlier. Star would have given me a lecture for not being respectful.

"Number 21!" A teacher called out as a student left the room.

A student got up and went into the room. Only two more people until my turn. I looked down as I twiddled my thumbs. What kind of questions will they ask? Did I prepare enough? Kean said they change the questions each year, so he wasn't much help. I rolled my eyes remembering when I asked Kean to help me and he shot me down. I picked up my feet pulling it up to my chest wrapping my hands around it. I looked up again and Endeavor's son was still sleeping. I would have to wait till after the interviews to apologize. I rested my head in my knees shutting my eyes. Maybe sleeping won't be so bad.

~Time Skip~

"Number 24!" 

My head shot up from my knees to see Endeavor's son leaving the room. IT WAS MY TURN! I quickly got from my seat fixing myself up and walked to the door. I took a deep breath in and opened the door.

I walked in seeing Principal Nezu sitting at a rather large desk. He looked like a white mouse bear hybrid. Nonetheless, he was adorable I had to keep myself from smiling like a dork at his adorableness. I took a deep bow introducing myself. "Good afternoon Miss L/n. Please take a seat," he said calmly pointing his paws towards a set of seats in front of his desk. I took a seat at one of the seats saying good afternoon.

(For this part I will not be saying "blah blah," He said or she said. Only because it's too much for the amount of talking here. So instead, it will be in Nezu: and Y/N: format. No, they are not texting)

Nezu: Your full name is Y/N M/N L/N. Correct?

Y/N: Correct sir. 

Nezu: Are you by chance Kean's younger sibling?

Y/N: Yes sir. 

Nezu: No need to be so formal Miss Y/N. Your brother was an exceptional student here at U.A. When I received a letter asking for you to be put in recommendations by him, I couldn't say no. How is the hero Flame doing anyway? I see him on the news quite often.

Y/N: He's doing great actually he got a job as a sidekick to Endeavor a little over a year ago.
Although he is busier than he was when he was in U.A but he still has time to train me. 

Nezu: Good. Good. So, from the practical exam it looks like your quirk is controlling the elements do you mind explaining it to me. 

Y/N: I can manipulate air, water, fire, and earth. So far, I've figured out I can control metal and lightning. I can produce air and fire from my body, but I cannot control the air or fire around me. However, I am immune to burns from my fire. I can't produce earth or water from my body, but I can control the different forms of water and earth around me. Metal bending is when I can sense the fragments can of earth in the metal allowing me to control it. I mostly use it for my shoes. Lighting bending comes from using the energy in me and focusing it outward using my fingertips to aim. Though it takes too much energy for even one strike, so I don't use it.