Chapter 16 ~ Assessment Test P2

After the repeated side steps which I will be honest, it didn't do that well. The kid that keeps giving my vibes did pretty great. Definitely the MVP of that round. It was now time for the ball throw. 

The girl from earlier this morning went and her throw was absolutely insane. "iNFINITY!"  "What kind of quirk do you have that lets a ball go for infinity!? It's so cool!" I gushed.  "L/N your next. Hurry it up."

I ran up to the circle contemplating what I should do. I obviously can't use earth or water. That would be utterly irrational. Although I do trust my throwing skills, I would probably get a better score if I used my quirk.

I drew my hand back and threw it with all my might. Once it was out of my hand gusts of wind followed directly after pushing it even farther. After we waited a bit Mr. Aizawa announced my score

"708.6 meters"

"YESSS!!!" I walked back to the rest of the group sticking my tongue out at Katsuki. It was satisfying knowing I beat his score. He growled at me. I stood next to him and Iida along with the other two who finished their throws. I turned my attention to the front. Izuku was about to go next. I worried about him. Although he made it into U.A he still doesn't have a quirk and all day his scores have been well regular. This may end up being his last day here. 

"If Midoriya doesn't shape up soon he's the one that will go home." I heard Iida say. My attention turned to him instead. 

"Huh!? Of course, he is. He's a quirkless loser." I rolled my eyes at Katsuki's mean choice of words.

"Just cause he's quirkless doesn't mean he is a loser Katsuki. He got in here didn't he." I shot back at him. 

"What are you guys talking about. Midoriya has a quirk. Did you guys not hear about what he did in the entrance exam?" Iida said.

"No! What did he do-"

Just then from the corner of my eye, I saw Izuku throw the ball and fail with 46 meters. Oh jeez. That's so bad. Mr. Aizawa approached Izuku and his scarf things were flowing all around the place. How are they doing that! Is that Mr. Aizawa's quirk? I could tell he was saying something but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I did hear Izuku however. "You're the eraser hero. Eraser Head!" Eraser head hmm? I've never heard about him before. Judging by the whispering my peers were doing they hadn't heard of him either. I sighed. Leave it to Izuku to know about every single hero known and unknown to man. 

I witnessed Mr. Aizawa bind Izuku in his scarf thing and say something to him before releasing him. I wonder what he told him. "Iida you said Izuku did something at the entrance exam. What did he do?" I asked curiously as Izuku took his stance again at the circle. 

"During the exam, Midoriya managed to smash the 0-pointer bots to pieces. By himself. The thing was monstrously huge." 

"Woah all by himself! And here I thought he didn't have a quirk. I wonder why he's been doing so poorly for someone with a quirk like that." 

"No way damn Deku did that." Katsuki scoffed

I looked back over at Izuku as he took his throw. Yelling smash, he threw the ball to incredible lengths. My mouth hung open. What the hell just happened. That throw looked like it could break sound barriers. My eyes went from the sky back to Izuku.

"Mr. Aizawa. You see, I'm still standing."

"THAT WAS AMAZING IZUKU" I yelled. 

"His finger appears to be broken now. Just like in the exam. His quirk is very odd." Iida said laser-focused on Izuku. I looked over and indeed his finger was broken. Maybe that's why he never said anything about his quirk.