Chapter 29 ~ Best Friends P2

We were all currently 'talking' about which movie to watch.

"IT HAS TO BE A COMEDY NOBODY WANTS THAT SAD SHIT!" Kaminari yelled. 

"I WANT THAT SAD SHIT. THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER IS THE PERFECT OPTION!" Sero yelled back. 

"WE WANT ROM-COM! WE WANT ROM-COM!" Kirishima, Mina, and I started to chant.

"You too Kirishima?" Sero and Kaminari asked in unison. 

"Rom-coms are manly too. You guys just don't have good taste." Kirishima defended himself. Mina and I nodded our heads backing up Kirishima. 

Kaminari and Sero looked at us then looked at each other continuing to argue. "LET'S WATCH NAKED INSTEAD! THAT'S HI-LARIOUS!" Kaminari yelled over Sero pleas for sad movies. 

There was one yelling voice that was missing and it was missing for a reason. I looked over to Katsuki laying on his back with noise-canceling headphones while looking at his phone. Such buzzkill. 

"Oi Kacchan!" Kaminari called out pulling off Katsuki headphones. Sero, Kirishima, Mina, and I all scooted back dramatically already knowing Kaminari is about to die. 

"I am giving 1 second to put my headphones back on or do you want me to rearrange your face," Katsuki said through gritted teeth. Kaminari threw the headphones my way. "Bitch what do you want me to do with this!" I yelled throwing it at Sero. "Do you think I want to hold this!" Sero yelled throwing it back at me.

Before I could throw the headphones to Mina, there were rather large explosions causing me to freeze in my spot on the floor and turn to see angry Katsuki. Like next level angry. There was steam coming off his whole body and he the crazy eyes. 

"PREPARE TO DIE!"

"SEE WHAT YOU DID KAMINARI!" I turned around to see that they had disappeared probably hiding somewhere. 

Bitches.

"Okay calm down Katsuki, we can talk about this like adults. No need to get all bent outta shape." I said as I began to twirl his headphones in my hand. I might as well have some fun with this unfortunate opportunity Kaminari has given me.

Crack

I looked down at the broken headphones on the floor. 

Shit.

There were suddenly very loud explosions coming from Katsuki. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"I'M SORRY KATSUKI! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT." I laughed out. "I TRULY AM SORRY!'

He didn't even listen to me he just started chasing me. "KAMANARIIIIII THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" I screamed running all around his house. I ran up the stairs and then shortly after jumped down the railing Katsuki following shortly after yelling DIE DIE DIE. He wasn't giving me a moment's rest. 

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!!" I screamed out of breath with small laughs escaping as I continue to run around.

I was backed into a corner. I had no choice now. "IF I BURN DOWN YOUR KAMI JUST KNOW IT WAS YOUR FAULT!" I yelled out as Katsuki charged for me with exploding fists. I activated my fire ready to attack him too. 

There was an explosion causing me to close my eyes. When I opened my eyes I saw Kirishima standing in front of me with his quirk activated. Sero has his tape wrapped around Katsuki.  "Okay that was fun to watch but I love my house!" Kaminari said attempting and failing to calm Katsuki down. "LET GO OF ME TAPE ARMS!" Katsuki yelled out getting angrier. "Not till you calm down!" Sero said tightening his grip on Katsuki. "I AM CALM!!"