Chapter 18 ~ Hero Training Instruction

After our first few classes were over it was finally lunchtime. I get to try some more of that yummy food I had at the entrance exam. I put away my books. "Hey, Momo! Todoroki! Do you want to eat lunch together? If we hurry, I think I can still get strawberry milk with my meal! 
"You like strawberry milk?" Todoroki asked. "OF COURSE! IT'S BY FAR THE SUPERIOR MILK! Now c'mon you two." I said as I ran out the door heading for the lunchroom.

~Shoto's POV~

I heard Yaoyorozu giggle at Y/N and looked at her away from the door Y/N just ran out of. "During the entrance exam, she threw a fit because somebody took the last strawberry milk." Yaoyorozu continued to giggle as she packed away her stuff. I remembered I was the one who took the last strawberry milk. Did she really throw a fit over milk??? Yaoyorozu and I walked to the lunchroom looking for where Y/N had run off to. After we got our lunch I saw Y/N waving us over to an empty table. 

She had a big smile on her face as we neared her. I set my tray down eyeing hers. It was just a strawberry cake and strawberry milk. 

"That's very unhealthy Y/N. We have Hero Training after this. You may end up sick." I said taking a mouthful of my soba.

"Awe. Candy cane you actually care. I'm fine. CAKE GOOD!" I winced at the ridiculous nickname.

"He's right Y/N. Here have some of my grilled fish, it makes for a heart-healthy meal." Yaoyorozu said splitting up her fish in half for Y/N. I hope Y/N doesn't expect me to share my soba!?

"Thanks, Momo but I'll be fine. You need your fish more. Y'know with your quirk and all." I silently watched and ate as the girls exchanged their foods with each other eventually ending with them dividing their lunch equally. 

So peculiar.

~Time Skip and back to Y/N's POV~

Me, Momo, and Todoroki walked back to class right after lunch. Todoroki didn't say much but I think I am making headway. 

We all took our seats waiting for our next teacher to come. It wasn't on our schedule so everyone was buzzing about which hero will be our teacher next.

"I AM HERE! COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!!!"

ALL MIGHT! I knew he was going to be a teacher but I didn't think he would be teaching first years, nonetheless my class

ALL MIGHT! I knew he was going to be a teacher but I didn't think he would be teaching first years, nonetheless my class. He looks so cool. Everyone in the class was so excited by the looks of it. 

"Here you will learn what it means to be a hero and fight in the name of good. In today's lesson, we're pulling those punches. BATTLE TRAINING!"

Oh yeah! We get to use our quirks in battle today. I wonder if we will be fighting those robots Star fought. I looked over to his empty seat I wonder where he is, I haven't had a chance to check my phone.

"The best part of being a hero...IS LOOKING GOOD!" I looked over to All Might as he pointed to a wall where suitcases started coming out of. OUR HERO SUITS! I can't wait to try mine on! Everyone got really excited as we grabbed our suitcases with our numbers on them.

"GET YOURSELVES SUITED UP AND THEN MEET ME AT TRAINING GROUND BETA!"

"YES SIR!"

~TIme Skip~

"They say that clothes make the pros young ladies and gentlemen. Behold, you are the proof! Take this to heart, from now on you are all heroes in training!" All Might said as we walked out.  My costume fit so nicely. It was a lot more form-fitting than I was expecting but it was still so comfortable. I looked around and everyone's costumes were so cool. Everyone was just kind of waiting around since Izuku wasn't here yet so I decided to stretch. 

"Ow!" 

I looked behind me seeing a boy with huge forearms and a cool skintight costume the color of black, white, and yellow with one hand on his face and another holding some helmet thing.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to hit you in the face!" I said frantically

"It's okay, no need to apologize. I can tell it was an accident. Y/N right. I'm Sero." He said still rubbing his face. 

"Hey Y/N!," I turned around to see Kaminari heading for me and Sero, "Cool costume!"  "I know right! I spent a whole week designing this and it came out really well," I pointed at Sero, "This is Sero. I accidentally hit him in the face." I said facepalming. Denki started laughing. "Sero she really got you there!" 'Haha, very funny Kaminari." Sero deadpanned. 

I guess they already know each other. Before we could talk more All Might called for our attention. "Now that you are ready it's time for combat training."

EEEEEE! Combat training with other people other than Star or Kean. I can't wait to check out all their quirks.

"Sir." I looked over to where the voice had come from and it looked like a Knight robot but sounded like Iida. "This is the fake city from our entrance exam, does that mean we will be conducting urban battles again." 

So, this is where they had their test. I looked around. Yeah, It's a good thing I didn't take their test. There isn't much for me to use without expending too much energy.

"Not quite! I am going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking run-ins with the most horrible villains take place inside."

"Oh, like kidnappings, robberies, and shady deals!" I said with my hand on my chin.  "Correct L/N. For this training exercise, you will be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two on two indoor battles. The best training is what you get on the battlefield. You won't be punching robots this time. You're dealing with actual people now."

The class all started asking questions at once. Some about how the training was going to be and if we were getting expelled this time too.

"I wasn't finished explaining yet," he pulled out a book and started reading from it. I guess this really is his first-time teaching, "Listen up! Villains have hidden a missile somewhere in the building. The heroes must try and foil their plans of destruction. To do that the god guys either have to secure the weapon or capture the evildoers. Likewise, the villain must capture the heroes or protect the missile. Time is limited so we are drawing lots! LET'S DRAW! Since one student is not here today there will be one team of three any volunteers."

For a little bit, no one rose their hand. I am so going to let Star have it for this. I rose my hand up volunteering to be in a team of three. After everyone finished drawing l was on the team, I. 

"Since there is one team of three whoever goes up against them will only have to capture two of the three candidates so it will be fair. Remember this is mostly about the experience you will gain and not about who wins or loses. THE FIRST TEAM TO GO UP IS D AND A. Team D are the villains and Team A are the heroes! Everyone else let's go to the observer room.

"YES SIR!" 

As we all walked to the observer room, I looked behind me. Izuku and Katsuki going head-to-head huh. This may be very interesting since Izuku has that quirk now. ---------------------------------------------------------------- You already know what happens next chapter and let's just say it will be long and my fingers will be sore.