Chapter 15 ~ Assessment Test P1

A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST! We just started school and I already have a test to do. I've got this. I trained a lot so it shouldn't be that hard. Right?

"Bakugo you managed to score the highest at the entrance exam. What was the farthest distance throw in middle school" Mr. Aizawa asked Katsuki. 

"67 meters. I think."

It was 68 but I'm not going to point it out I don't need to bring up the fact he kept telling her was better just cause I got 2 meters less.

"Okay, now trying to throw it with your quirk. Anything goes just stay in the circle. Go on your wasting our time."

With a big explosion, Katsuki threw the ball yelling DIE! It was pretty cool to see his quirk up close and personal like that. I smirked remembering our last normal conversation. I will definitely be beating him.

Mr

Mr. Aizawa showed us the meters that Katsuki got and it was 705.2 meters. I was impressed but I am pretty sure I could do way better. "This will be so fun Star. I trained so hard for this and now I can put it to actual use." I said as I looked up at Star. His expression looked a bit worried as he stood there. He just hummed in response. He probably just felt unprepared since it was an out of nowhere test. I looked back over to Mr. Aizawa.

"Today you will engage in 8 physical tests to test your potential. Whoever comes in last will be expelled." He said sternly. EXPELLED THIS IS JUST THE FIRST DAY "Like I said this is my class and I can run it how I choose. If it's a problem, go home."

I spoke up, "Mr. Aizawa it wouldn't be fair to expel any of us. We all worked hard to get here and it's just our first day!" 

"You think natural disasters are fair, power-hungry villains, or accidents that wipe out whole cities hmmm. No. The world is full of unfairness and it's a hero's job to try and combat that. If you want to be a pro you have to push yourself to the limit. U.A will throw you one hardship after another. So go beyond. Plus Ultra style."

I looked down at my feet. Trust me Mr. Aizawa I know all about things being unfair. 

~Flashback: Elementary school~

"But Miss Applebottom it's not fair to let Y/N play with us. With her quirk, she will just cheat, and we don't like cheaters!" 

I held my head low behind standing behind the teacher as my classmate tried justifying why I shouldn't play with them. 

"If Y/N promises not to use her quirk will you let her play?" my classmate glared at me and Miss Applebottom. "Y/N sweetie, do you promise not to use your quirk while playing with the other kids?" She looked at me with a smile but her eyes told a different story. I knew if I didn't promise to let them walk over me I'll just end up in a room by myself being useless. I reluctantly nodded my head. "Good. See Aiko, she promised not to use her quirk now will you let her play." Aiko grumbled a yes and left to where the other students were.