Chapter 34 ~ Detention

"You two will clean the bottom floor of the school," Mr. Aizawa said dejected, "Principal Nezu won't allow me to have you clean the whole school. Once your done tell me so I can assign you drills. Don't look at this as punishment look at it as extra training."

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa," I said sadly looking at my desk fumbling with my fingers. I looked to Todorkoi as he gave Mr. Aizawa a firm nod. Mr. Aizawa left the classroom with his sleeping bag in tow.

"Soooo," I said breaking the silence in class, "How do you-" I was cut off by Todoroki immediately getting off his seat and going to the front of the class to get the cleaning supplies. He looked over his shoulder, "I am doing the right-wing. You can do the left."

With that, he left the classroom not even waiting for me to respond. He didn't even look at me. I thought I apologized for getting him detention. I grabbed my set of cleaning supplies and went in the opposite direction.

I'll just give him space. Detention is not even that big of a deal. It's just a couple of hours of not being home. I started cleaning my side of the school.

This is going to take a long time.

~Time Skip~

I finally finished my wing of the school. With the help of my quirk of course. Mr. Aizawa never said we couldn't use our quirks. So I had an obligation to use it. Yeah.

I wonder if Todoroki has finished his side yet. I walked down the halls to the other side of the school looking for Todoroki.

I walked past the Teacher's lounge hearing some whispers. I started to walk past till I heard my name get called

"M/N are you sure you want to take Y/N out of school? She won't be able to come back here." I heard Mr. Aizawa say.

My mouth dropped open. Mom wanted to take me out of school!? I wanted to burst into the room and protest it but I wanted to hear mom say it. I wanted to hear her say that she will take me out of school from her own mouth.

"I don't know... If I do then she will be safe from them but I don't want to ruin her dreams. She would hate me if she knew what was going on. She would hate me more if I take her out." I heard M/N say. I peaked in closer to see what was going on.

Mom was helping Mr. Aizawa change his bandages as he sat there talking to her.

"Your daughter is an exceptional fighter M/N is she stays here she can become a great hero. We can keep her safe here. I'm sure she wouldn't want to leave even if she knew your reasons." Mr. Aizawa said as he winced at the pain.

"It's getting too dangerous. One of their watchers came last night. I don't know if I can keep doing this." M/N said putting her face in her hands.

"I swear we won't let anything happen to her. Let her stay and we can train her well. They-" Mr. Aizawa was about to say but his eyes darted for the door where I was currently standing eavesdropping on their conversation. I quickly placed my back to the wall getting away from his gaze.

"What is it Shota?"

"I thought I heard someone."

I let out a breath of relief hearing that they didn't see me. This whole situation was getting more and more out of hand. Who is mom talking about? Did she get into some shady business? I shook my head. There's no way mom would get herself wrapped up in something like that. She's too smart for that. She would never be desperate for something like that no matter the reason.

My mind was hurting, I need to get out of here before they do find me. I ran away from the door to the right-wing to see if Todoroki was done. I don't need to think about this. Mom already promised that she would explain whatever was going on to me after she gets home from work. I wasn't paying attention to where I was running and bumped into someone falling backward onto the floor.