Chapter 53 ~ Round 2

Students immediately started running into the arena. All heading for one team. Midoriya's team. Everyone wanted the 1 million points. Most of them had even begun disregarding the other teams.

"It's basically one big battle for a million points!"

"Haha! I'll be taking that headband Midoriya!"

For a bit, Midoriya's team held their ground at one of the edges of the arena. Not moving an inch. They exchanged words between each other before Midoriya dramatically swung his arm out and announced, "The plan is easy! We are running away!"

Y/N almost froze as she and her team ran after Midoriya's team with Bakugo as the rider. Why was Midoriya running away? She looked at their team carefully. He had a team comprised of Uraraka, Tokoyami, and a girl she didn't recognize.

"Get your head outta the clouds! Idiot!" Bakugo yelled stopping Y/N from analyzing Midoriya's group further.

"Right!" Y/N exclaimed focusing more on the task at hand.

In a flash, Midpriya's team was in the sky. Y/N was baffled. Not only her but the whole stadium was surprised. Midnight didn't say anything and Y/N took it as a sign that it was allowed. Heat began radiating from Bakugo as his team ran toward Midoriya.

He was beginning to get ticked but he held his poker face eyes trained on Midoriya and the one million points.

"Hey."

Y/N looked up to Bakugo as he continued to run a smirk played on his lips, "When that nerd goes up in the air... leave it to me."

She couldn't tell what Bakugo was planning but agreed nonetheless. She faced back forward towards Midoriya once more. She wanted to win as well. It was just the second challenge she didn't- know she wasn't going to lose this time around.

Her head faced back to the direction of Midoriya's team just in time to see them take off to the skies once more. Without warning, blasts shot from Bakugo's hands as he propelled himself into the sky going after Midoriya's team.

'So that was what he had planned.' Y/N thought to herself. Her and the rest of the team following after Bakugo on foot.

"Don't think for a second you're safe! I've got you!" Bakugo exclaimed lunging for Midoriya's headband only to be blocked by Tokoyami's quirk, dark shadow. The crowd erupted in cheers as Bakugo began free falling.

"Sero now!" Y/N yelled her head facing upward at Bakugo.

"On it!" Sero shot out his tape toward Bakugo pulling him back to the group.

"He never touched the ground so technically it's okay!" Midnight announced making Y/n wonder that they could have actually been disqualified if he had touched the ground.

Bakugo immediately got himself together and already started urging his group to go after Midoriya once more not giving them a moment's rest.

"As expected everyone is after the first-place team! Giving them no time to catch their breath what a show this is!"

Everyone was on the edge of their seats watching the 1st year students go head to head. Everyone was watching them including the 2nd top hero. His eyebrows furrowed ad he watched Y/N, the girl he hoped to see show off her quirk, was failing.

She came in fourth in the first challenge, and she wasn't even the rider in the second challenge. She was failing in his eyes, he expected better coming from the sister of Kean, his top sidekick. He looked to his subordinate who was standing next to him.