Chapter 45 ~ Hidden Truths

"Good morning Musustafu just 3 days ago L/N Y/N a student at U.A high school was abducted from her home. Till now the police are yet to release any information regarding her disappearance. Many heroes are on the lookout for her. If anyone has any information about her whereabouts please call xxx-xxx-xx-"

The TV was abruptly turned off by a dual-haired boy as he ruffled with his hair in frustration. No one has seen or heard from the police officers in awhile. They were taking their time questioning everyone who was connected to Y/N in any way.

Todoroki was getting tired of it. He wanted to be out there looking for her but he was ordered to stay home by his good-for-nothing father. Which he did not listen to. Everyone had been on high alert.

Between the attack on the USJ and the kidnapping of Y/N, everyone was wondering what this meant for the upcoming U.A sports festival. A lot of people wanted U.A to cancel it. However, U.A had not released any information of them canceling the event or going on with it. They proclaimed that their main focus was to find their student and bring her home to her family safely.

There was a knock on the door knocking Todoroki out of his thoughts as he got up to open the door. Once he had opened the door it revealed two police officers completely decked out in their uniforms and their belts were armed to the tee.

Todoroki thought all this was unnecessary. He was the son of the No. 2 hero, after all, no one in their right mind would dare try to take him but yet the police insisted on having an escort for each person they would question.

With an exchange of looks and nods, the cops escorted Todoroki into the police car that was just a bit far from the Todoroki house. The ride there was absolutely agonizing for Todoroki. He wanted to get all this over with and find Y/N.

It seemed that everyone wanted to find Y/N.

The school had taken precautions to keep the rest of the L/N family safe as well as the rest of the students were safe in case this wasn't a directed attack. Every student was ordered to stay home for the time being.

Kean and the Side Kickers and some other sidekicks, with the permission of Endeavor, searched the Musustafu along with surrounding cities for any sign of Y/N.

The students wanted to do their part and help with the search too, some more eager than others.

The police car pulled up to the station along with two other cars. Todoroki stepped out of the car ignoring the hand that was offered to him by one of the policemen. His eyes didn't lift from the ground. In each block of pavement, he pictured Y/N's smile, Y/N's dorky face when she tried to study, the way she always looked so determined when she trained.

Once he did lift his head it was to push open the door of the station revealing. Every part of it was busy. Which was quite peculiar for Todoroki to see. He always knew that policemen in their society were pretty much deemed useless.

From petty thieves in cuffs to police officers drinking coffee and chatting away.

"This way Todoroki. Detective Tsukauchi will see you shortly." an officer said motioning to a room. Todoroki nodded for the assistance he still deemed unnecessary and went into the small room.

Upon entering he was met with three other people. Two of which he recognized, just barely. One had dark hair and bright green eyes. Unlike most Japanese people the boy was very tan like he spent most of his time in the sun. Dark freckles were sprinkled across his nose. What stood out the most to Todoroki was the black cat ears and tail to match.

They were very hard to miss, he could faintly remember the boy from one day during school but he could care less the name of the boy. The other one stood with his back leaning against the wall glaring at the boy with the ears. He has purplish-blue hair with white speckled dots sprinkled across.