Chapter 7 ~ Strawberry Milk

~Y/N POV~

Once all the other students were done with their racing, we were led to a huge cafeteria that smelled of yummy delicious food. I was currently waiting in line to get some strawberry milk to go with my cake. Yes, I know it's not healthy to eat cake for lunch, but no one is stopping me and I'm feeling really sweet today.

I got to the end of the line, seeing there was no more strawberry milk.

NOooOOOoooOooO!

Who took the last one? I looked around to see who took it. I spotted the bi-colored hair boy holding the last one.

Should I ask him for it? If he took it then that means he wants it. Or maybe he is indifferent to types of milk and just chose strawberry for picking sake. But I did curse at him earlier. Even if he was indifferent no way he's going to give it to me. You know what I don't need strawberry milk, he is a rude person anyways.

"HEY ELF EARS! HURRY UP! YOU'RE TAKING ALL DAY!" some random ass guy from behind me yelled. "WELL, SORRY I CAN'T DECIDE WHAT MILK I WANT GIVE ME 5 SECONDS GEEZ!" I grabbed white milk and took my tray over to where Momo was sitting, slamming it down hard with a huff.

"What is wrong Y/N?" Momo said as she took bites of her food. "The last strawberry milk was taken, and some jerks hurried me up to pick something. PICKING MILK IS A DELICATE PROCESS!" I yelled stabbing my fork into my strawberry cake.

Strawberry milk would have gone best with this. I glared at the white milk sitting on my tray. Who even drinks white milk straight up. I shifted my gaze to Endeavor's son. There he was sitting drinking what was supposed to be mine.

"Say Momo, do you think you could make strawberry milk with your quirk?" I asked while glaring at the revolting white milk in my presence. "No, I cannot make milk with my quirk. Even if I could it would be kind of gross to drink something made from my fat cells." She calmly stated while eating her grilled fish. "Yeah, your right." I took a big bite out of the cake. My eyes shot wide open. This cake is one of the best I've ever eaten.

~Shoto's POV~

Mmm, strawberry milk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This art is brought to u by @ Joselynxarts on Instagram. She was inspired by my story 🥺 PLEASE GO SUPPORT HER AND HER AMAZING WORK!!!!!

Sorry for such a short chapter. I am having trouble with the interview chapter since it was never shown in the anime I'm not sure what to do with it or how to write it. BUT I WILL SUCCEED NONETHELESS.

-Gwen