Chapter 12 ~ Meeting Todoroki Shoto

It was finally the day I had to turn in my Hero costume design. I locked myself in my bedroom and cleared away all distractions. I need to finish this up before U.A closes its gates today. As I worked on my hero suit Kean and mom often came in to either feed me or to check on my progress and it was actually pretty helpful.

On one of Kean's visits, he pointed out that I forgot to ask for special shoes I can bend with metal. I mentally slapped myself for forgetting such a key factor to my suit.  I looked over my work. My hero costume was banging.

(If u saw the other one no u didn't

(If u saw the other one no u didn't. I'm lazy to change it)

This suit allows me to be flexible and agile. The only support items are the shoes and utility belt. The shoes have a metal bottom that opens and closes with my metal bending. The whole suit is fireproof and water-resistant. I put my measurements on the side of the picture, so they know the size I want. 

Kean looked over my shoulder as I was packing away the sketches and notes into a folder. "Isn't that too much skin? I don't want pervs staring at my little sister." Kean said. "Let them stare I am so beautiful it's not even funny," I replied. "No, I think that's just your big ego talking." he laughed. "Haha so funny. I am rolling on the floor laughing from how funny it was." I glared at him. "You know I am just kidding. You are beautiful." "Thanks. Do you mind waking me up in a bit I want to get some sleep in before I turn this in?" "Sure, no problem." He smiled as he left my room. With a big yawn, I let the need to sleep overtake me.

~A Bit Later~

"Y/N Y/N WAKE UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" mom called from downstairs.

I groggily woke up to the sound of mom yelling. I quickly registered what she was saying as I looked at the time. OH CRAP I ONLY 30 MINS BEFORE THEY CLOSE. I quickly changed out of my PJs and into simple joggers and a shirt I ran downstairs stuffing the folder carefully into my bag. "Why didn't Kean wake me up? I asked mom. "Oh, he had to go. Endeavor called apparently there's this new unknown villain that has been killing spree. The only thing known is that the killer just cuts them and then lets them bleed out. It's kind of gross but I have seen worse in the ER. Now hurry on. You're going to be late! If you don't turn that in you won't get a hero suit." "Right! I'll be back soon!" I yelled as I ran out the door. 

With my bag in hand I ran all the way to U.A. When I reached the gates, I quickly checked my watch. Thank god I made it in time. I quickly made it into the front office and submitted it to the nice lady who was sitting there. I was so happy when she told me she wasn't annoyed I was later than usual. I thanked the nice office lady as I left the room. With only just 10 minutes to spare I was able to turn it in on time. I did a little happy dance right there in the hallway.

"Excuse me."

I immediately stopped my dancing and looked up a little surprised. It was Endeavor's son. He was standing with his hands in his pockets and had a folder in between his arms. He was wearing a regular white tee and some black jeans. This is my chance to apologize but I should probably let him pass. I quickly moved out of his way with a mumbled apology and over to a nearby wall where I waited for him to come out. This means he made it into U.A! I mean obviously, he made it, he's Endeavor's son.