Chapter 14 ~ U.A High

The weekend before the first day of school me, Akari, and Star all went shopping for new school supplies. It was very fun. We bought all kinds of supplies that we didn't even need. I was able to buy some new training shoes because mine were getting worn out. That weekend we modeled our U.A uniform and took lots of pictures. I even let Star into my gallery room to have him model for some pictures I wanted to make. It was like old times. That weird aura that has been lingering around our friendship seemed to have disappeared, he was back to his old self. The night before the first day of U.A he stayed the night and we watched movies and made s'mores on the balcony. 

The morning of my first day of U.A finally came.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP! IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP!

I shot out of my bed almost instantly. I looked over at my clock and it said 8:00 am.  "HUUUUUUUH!!! STAR WAKE UP! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" I yelled at him shaking his body. "What do you want," Star mumbled as he shuffled in his sleeping bag. "Star if you don't wake up right now I will drag you down the stairs making sure to hit every single one. With your head." I glared at him. "I AM UP GODDAM!" he yelled at me getting up from his bag.  

"If you kids don't wake ur asses up right now I will drag you to U.A!" Kean said bursting into my room. "We're up! We're up!" I said grabbing my school uniform and leaving the room. I have about 40 minutes before my first class. It will only take us about twenty minutes if we run. I quickly got ready and walked downstairs. 

"If you guys don't leave soon you will be late on your first day!" Kean said handing me and Star a granola and milk.

"I know I knomph!" I chomped down my makeshift meal. "C'mon Star if we run, we can make it in time." 

We ran outside the door waving goodbye to Kean this is It, my first day at the best hero school in Japan.

We finally made it. I looked around and there were barely any students. Probably like a few people, maybe three or five. 

"Hey Star could you check the time," I asked.

"It's...7:30. ARGH! Your brother tricked us. I could be having your mom's delicious breakfast right nowwwwwwww!" 

Why Kean whyyyyy. I picked up my phone and dialed Kean's number. It rang once and he immediately picked up. I could hear him laughing on the other end. I was getting upset. I really wanted mom's bacon and eggs this morning. "HOW DARE YOU MESS WITH MY ALARM CLOCK! I AM HERE MORE THAN AN HOUR EARLIER! IF I GO HOME NOW WAIT FOR BREAKFAST THE EAT I WILL ACTUALLY BE LATE! I AM FURIOUS KEAN!"

"You have to admit, it was funny watching you run around! Now you are very punctual. Punctuality is a great trait to have as a hero." I could hear his laughs and mocking tone from the phone. 

"I am so going to get you back for this!" I turned off the phone and looked over at Star. He was bent over trying to catch his breath. He should really go on a run with me more often. "We might as well look around since we're here. You know get familiar with our new school." I gave him my hand for him to use to get up. 

He took it and got up and said, "We should probably find our class first. If we go exploring, we might get lost and still end up late even though we were here a whole hour earlier."
~Time skip~

How did it take me a whole hour to find this class? We came to the door and it was huge with big 1-A on it. How did it take us so long to find this place? I heard footsteps and looked over to see Izuku running over. "Hey, Izuku! It looks like we will be in the same class together just like in middle school." I said with a cheerful smile. "Morning Y/N. Morning Mochizuki. It seems so. Can you believe it we are on our way to becoming heroes?" He said happily. "I know I can't wait to see what they have in store for us. I wonder what kind of training they would make us do! I am so excited!" I said matching his energy. "We can find out once we enter the classroom. Morning Izuku good to see you here." Star said with a small smile on his face. He was clearly just as excited as we were. 

I opened the door and was immediately met with...

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" some guy with blue hair and glasses said yelling at Katsuki

"Take your feet off of that desk now!" some guy with blue hair and glasses said yelling at Katsuki. You have got to be kidding me. I have to hear this guy's yelling here too. "Huh!" "It's the first day and you are already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you creep!" I mean he's not wrong. I held in a laugh as I watched the scene unfold. "You're kidding me, right? What your old school put a stick up your ass?" I looked over at Izuku and he was visibly uncomfortable seeing Katsuki here too. Star just looked as annoyed as the guy with blue hair. At least he has a 'Make Katsuki respect school and others' buddy. Just then the blue-haired guy noticed us at the doorway just kind of lingering. Well, more speaking he noticed Izuku. The whole class turned to us. Izuku stuttered a hi and was just all around nervous. I placed a hand on his shoulder and said, "Hello I am L/N Y/N this is Mochizuki Star and Midoriya Izuku." 

"Goodmorning, my name is Iida Tenya..." He walked over to us all stiff like. "It's nice to meet you, Iida. I looked over the classroom for empty seats when another girl from behind popped up out of nowhere. I was startled at first. 

"Hey, I recognize that messy hair. Falling boy! You went like wham and that punch. It was so amazing. It was like ding the dam then bing," she said flaying her arms in a punching motion. Izuku punched a bot in the entrance exam...Just how much did this kid train in a matter of months. I noticed Star wasn't near me anymore and looked over the classroom when I spotted a certain dual-colored hair boy staring at the window obviously not paying attention to the commotion. Next to him was MOMO! 

I ran over to her desk which happened to be next to Todoroki's. "MOMO! I knew you could make it in. We're in the same class together isn't it awesome! I want you to meet someone. You know that friend I told you about that has a similar quirk to yo-" 

"If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now. Welcome to U.A's hero course. It took 8 seconds before you all shut up. That's not going to work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that." A guy that looked really tired and bummed out said as he walked out of a sleeping bag he turned to us, "Hello I am your teacher Shota Aizawa," He reached into his sleeping bag and pulled out gym clothes, "Alright, let's get to it. Put these on and head outside." I placed my bag on the desk in front of Todoroki. 

"Heya Todoroki! We're in the same class! Aren't you excited!" I said leaning on my desk facing him.

"I guess so." He said as he got up from his desk. So not in the mood for morning conversation. Star came over to me and handed me my gym clothes. "Hey Star, I want you to meet someone," Just then Momo came back from getting her clothes, "This is Yaoyorozu Momo she's the girl I told you about with a similar quirk as you. Momo this is Mochizuki Star." 

"Hi, it's very nice to meet a friend of Y/N's. We met at the entrance exam. You should have seen her she was amazing! I got so scared when her race ended, and she was on fire." Momo said cheerfully holding out her hand for Star to shake. 

He of course took it and flashed her a smile and said, "It's nice to meet you. So you have a similar quirk as me that's cool."

"Yeah, I can create stuff using the lipids in my body."

"I create stuff using the neocortex but they don't last that long." Just like that two of my friends were hitting it off. 

"Chop chop everyone we don't have all day. Hurry up and get changed and meet outside by the courtyard."

I wonder what's happening out there.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally you have entered U.A after a whole 15 chapters. I could have done more chapters since the beginning till now but that would be pointless.