Chapter 26 ~ USJ Attack P2

Kirishima and I were in our battle stance ready to take on the remaining villains. Luckily Katsuki had already pinned down their escape so they're stuck with us till the cops come. Izuku and Izuku stood near All Might and by the looks of it, they were just as determined as the rest of us to take on these villains.

"Kurogiri how could you let this brat get the best of you? You've gotten us into a real jam here," Shigaraki stated. Those villains at the landslide weren't actually lying after all. 

"You got careless you dumb villain. It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turned into that smoking warp gate. You use that mist to hide your actual body as a kind of distraction thinking that made you safe. That's why we missed. But if you didn't have a body you wouldn't be wearing the neck armor right? Your not immune to physical attacks if they're well-aimed." Katsuki said as he gave a devious smirk looking down on Kurogiri. 

I've gotta hand it to him, he does know his stuff. I will never tell that to his face of course. His ego is bigger than All Might.

Kurogiri tried moving away from Katsuki's grasp only to be met with small explosions from Katsuki's hands, "Don't Move! You try anything funny, and I'll blow your ass up right now you got it. They'll be cleaning you up for weeks."

"Woah that doesn't sound very heroic," Kirishima said still pointing his hand at the remaining uncaptured villain. I couldn't help but giggle.

"They escaped uninjured and captured my two strongest men. Kids these days really are amazing. They make the league of villains look like amateurs. Can't have that," Shigaraki turned and looked at the buff villain I focused back on the fight. He could pull any little trick, "Nomu." Suddenly the buff villain he called Nomu started sinking into the warp gate and came out the other. His limbs coming off with the ice. I was on my guard as was everyone else.

"How is that thing still moving. He's all messed up," Izuku said with a worried face. 

Before I could say anything or do anything All Might yelled for us to stay back. It was then I noticed the side of his torso was bleeding out badly. How long had he had the wound? It was probably from when that Nomu guy had him in his clutches. Was this the right time to help him? With a wound like that he won't be at his full strength. All Might is incredibly awesome but he's not immortal.

My attention on All Might was quickly redirected to Nomu. The ice had broken and his limbs... They were regenerating. 

"What is this? I thought you said his power was shock absorption," All Might questioned Shigaraki. 

"I never said that was his quirk, he also has super regeneration," he replied. This was beginning to freak me out. How do you beat someone who has super regeneration and shock absorption? That's nearly impossible.

"Nomu has been modified to take you on even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back," Shigaraki announced to us all proud like. His words spread terror. If this Nomu can take on All Might at 100% he poses a real threat to us all.  Like the others, I got ready to fight this beast. Between the 5 of us with the exception of Katsuki, we could take him. 

"First we need to free our method of escape," everyone's eyes grew wide at his words. What could he mean by that? My answer was answered, "Get him Nomu."

In a blink of an eye, the Nomu went from Shigaraki to Katsuki before anyone could do anything he punched...hard. The wind around us picked up sending us all backward. Once the smoke cleared up we saw Nomu holding on to Kurogiri and Katsuki wasn't there.

"KACCHAN!!" Izuku called out only for him to ask again in a questioning manner looking at Katsuki on the ground in a daze.

"Woah that's awesome you dodged him." Izuku praised.