Chapter 11 ~ Detention

The next day of school everyone was filled with buzz. They must have also received acceptance letters from their own schools. Especially in our class. Due to Katuski's EXCESSIVE bragging, all day about his acceptance the whole class was either irritated with him or congratulating him. It took every single fiber in my body not to put him in his place, Star on the other hand...

Closer to the end of the day Katsuki was once again bragging about how many bots he had killed and how he racked up a total of 77 points landing 1st out of everyone who took the regular entrance exam. I can't lie and say I wasn't impressed. Even though he was a hotheaded person he still has a great handle on using his quirk.

As I was blankly staring towards the front of the classroom trying my hardest to block out Katsuki I heard a screech of a chair scraping against the floor. I looked over to see that Star had erupted out of his seat visibly upset His brows were deeply furrowed as he stared directly at Katsuki who had his leg on the desk like a pirate.

Before I could stop him he immediately started going off on Katsuki. Even this time I didn't even realize why Star was so upset. Katsuki wasn't hurting anybody other than the occasional teases at fellow classmates. "YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO MADE IT SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR MR. PERFECT!" Star yelled. My eyes widened knowing where he was going with this. "Tch and who else could have possibly made you?" Katsuki smirked looking at his 'gang'. "As a matter of fact yeah! Not only me but Y/N too!" Star yelled at Katsuki.

FOR FUCKS SAKE STAR I WANTED TO STAY AWAY FROM KATSUKI's WAR PATH TODAY! Katsuki looked at me with widened eyes. Okay maybe being on his warpath wasn't so bad. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy seeing Katsuki surprised he wasn't the prodigy student. However, it was short-lived because Katsuki immediately started yelling again.

"Yeah right. As if you and elf ears over there made it! I am the only one here who deserves to go to U.A!"

At this point I was mad. I worked just as hard as him to get in. I trained every day to get to where I am and who does he think he is to tell me I don't deserve it. I could faintly hear Katsuki and Star arguing in the background as I was blinded by complete rage. I got up from my desk and headed over to Katsuki.

I grabbed him by the collar of his yanking him all the way down to the floor and I went off. "Who the hell do you think you are to tell me I don't deserve my spot at U.A. I worked just as hard as anyone else to get better and you stand here and tell me I don't deserve it. You spoiled ass little piece of shit! Just accept that you can't be the best at everything! There will always be people who are better than you! I made it into U.A and you can suck my-" I was cut off.

"Y/N! That's enough! Go to the principal's office this instant!" I heard the teacher yell someone must have left to go get him. I looked at Katsuki and he was glaring at me but obviously too surprised by my outburst to say anything or maybe he just couldn't think of anything to say. I looked around the classroom and everyone had surprised faces as well. Though Katsuki and I have had our arguments before it was never like this. I looked at Star and Izuku and they too were surprised Izuku more than Star.

"Now Y/N!"

I picked u my stuff and stomped out of class heading to the principal's office. Stupid teacher. Stupid Katsuki making me upset. I sighed. I should really control my anger, I'm trying to become a hero for god sakes. I knocked on the door and the principal let me in.

"So from what I understand you physically assaulted another student then proceeded to yell and curse at them. Am I correct?" the principal said sternly.

I had to remember to be respectful or they might revoke my entrance letter. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"With all due respect sir, I did not physically assault anyone."

"So, dragging a student off their desk and slamming them on the floor is not physical assault," he cocked an eyebrow at me, "I understand you were accepted at U.A, heroes don't assault the innocent. I expect better from you. Since this is your first time I will only be giving you detention. I better not see you in my office again. You are dismissed."

With clenched hands, I left his office. The bell rang shortly after I walked slowly and quietly back to class to start my two-hour long detention. On my way back I ran into Izuku and Star who were chatting up probably leaving school already. Star noticed me and immediately ran over. "So what's the verdict criminal," he smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and said, "I have to stay in school for two more hours for detention. I just want to go home and design my hero costume-" "Hey did you hear Izuku also got into U.A!" Star interrupted me. I looked over at Izuku who was standing shyly at the corner. My frown slowly turned into a big smile "I am so proud of you Izuku! You really did it! Hopefully, we will be in the same class. WE'RE GOING TO BE HEROES!"

Izuku had a big smile on his face as he jumped up and down with me. My smile and happiness quickly faded seeing the teacher waiting for me at the doorway of the class. With a long big sigh wave, goodbye to Star and Izuku and went to go complete my 2 hours of hell and torture.

~Time Skip~

Finally, my detention period was over. I gathered all my stuff and headed out of school. Hopefully, Star was still waiting for me. I ran outside of school and to my surprise Star wasn't there. I guess I'll be walking home alone today.

"Oi, Elf Ears."

Frick. I better get this over with. I turned on my heel to face Katsuki and immediately bowed down "I'm sorry for the way I acted. I shouldn't have pushed you off your desk and yelled at you It was wrong of me and I hope you can accept my apology. Even though you may have deserved it." I whispered that last part so he wouldn't hear.

"Tch. I guess you do not, not deserve a spot at U.A. Just don't get in the way of me becoming the number 1 hero!" he yelled at me

I just stared at him. It was so unusual to hear this coming from Katsuki of all people. "What are you staring at!" he yelled again snapping me from my trance. "Nothing nothing! It's just that's the closest thing you have ever given remotely close to a compliment or apology. Like ever!" I said.

"Whatever."

I moved out the way as he walked right past me. Maybe we can actually be friends. Maybe. "I can't make any promises of not becoming the next number 1 hero though!" I called after him. "Heh in your dreams!" He looked back smirking at me. It ignited a sense of competition within me. I smirked to myself and decided I will train even more to beat him.

I walked home by myself that day. When I got home I got chewed out by Kean for getting detention before he went to work. I spent the rest of the week working on classwork and constantly upgrading my hero costume design. -------------------------------------------------------------- Not me writing this and wanting it to be a love rival with Bakugo and Todoroki. *Debby Ryan* lol I'm still thinking about it but I still wanted them to not have a hate thing going on when they the entered U.A so there ya go. I couldn't decide what kind of nickname for Y/N, her only defining features are her height and ears. Bakugo is not that much taller so ears seemed more fitting. ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!