Chapter 44 ~ I Want To Go Home

(Finally Y/N and in her POV )

I began to regain consciousness again. Everywhere smelled rusty and damp. Which limited the places I could be in right now. Everywhere was still pitch dark. Even with my advanced eyesight.

(Lowkey forgot I made her an elf lol but uh elves have advanced eyes and they can see better in the dark than regular humans.)

I couldn't move any part of my body no matter how much I tried. I couldn't speak either. My surroundings felt like air. Like I was floating in the was space but I wasn't moving or anything. My body was laying flat on something but I couldn't feel it.

The only thing I could hear was the quick heavy breaths that escaped my mouth.

I and no idea where I was.

No idea who could have possibly done this or why.

I just wanted to go home.

I wanted to see my family again.

I wanted to see my friends.

I wanted to goof around with Kaminari and have cuddles with all my friends after long days.

Am I going to die here? Is this where my story ends? Is this where my life stops?

No.

I don't it to end like this.

I tried to move again struggling to even lift up my hands. I couldn't even lift up a finger, not even my pinkie.

My quirk, no matter how much I tried, just wasn't activating. Whoever did this to me must have found a way to prevent me from using my quirk.

I couldn't figure out a way to escape. I closed my eyes tightly as tears began to flow down my cheeks.

I felt so useless.

My thought was startled as I heard a heavy door open as it scraped along the floor. My body tensed up even more feeling the person approaching me. I felt a hand caress across my face making me internally flinch at the touch... I wanted to jerk my face away and run but my body still wasn't cooperating with my mind.

Their hand was large and felt calloused along my skin. I felt sick feeling the heavy breathing of the person as I started to feel the distance between us begin to close.

"Oi! We aren't allowed to touch her you sick fuck," a feminine voice said from a distance.

"Oh but she looks so pretty like this. So helpless. So fragile. So perfect for the taking. Just right," their voice masculine and deep with a hint of insanity with each word. His breath felt hot against my face and it smelled of death.

"Don't cry, sweet girl. I promise I'll be gentle."

My stomach twisted and turned at his less than comforting words. I need to get out of here. Does anyone even know I am missing by now? Someone would eventually figure it out. Right? My heart dropped. Mom wasn't home for work for a few days. Kean gave me a break weekend. He wouldn't even think to check the house since he and mom are fighting.

The hand stopped caressing my face as a phone rang.

I made sure to try and listen closely to the words that were being exchanged.

"Hello."

"You idiots had one job and you fucked it up!" the voice came out distorted and muffled.

"We did what you told us. We got the girl. She's right here just waiting for my touch." the man said creepily. I wanted to hide in a hole.