Chapter 2 ~ A Flirt?

~!Mentions of suicide!~

~Y/N POV~

Class finally ended after hours of long teaching and loud classmates which I mostly spent talking to Star or rather him constantly telling to pay attention and teasing me about my average grades. Star already left and was waiting for me as I quickly packed away my books and supplies into my backpack.From the corner of my eye, I saw Katsuki and two other guys from class ganging up on Izuku. I let out a heavy sigh. I really don't want to deal with Katsuki right now. Where's Star when you need him.

I heard a small explosion and my head practically snapped towards the group of people. My eyes widened. Katsuki blew up Izuku's book. Now he was getting on my nerves. He always talks about wanting to be a hero but he's the biggest bully this school has ever seen.

Before I could react the book was thrown out the window. I heard Izuku squeal at the sight of his book being thrown out. I rushed over to the window seemingly going unnoticed by Katsuki and his little gang.

I frowned seeing that Izuku's book had landed into a pond. I looked around outside to see if there were any teachers, none. I sent a small wind spiral taking out the book from the pond and was carefully drying it when I heard the worst thing I could ever imagine.

"You know if you really want to be a hero that badly, there actually might be another way. Just pray that you will be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building." Katsuki said.

My blood boiled. I turned towards Katsuki and yelled, "Hey, you can't go telling people to kill themselves!" He looked at me with pure anger as he blasted small explosions in his hand.

He didn't scare me

He didn't scare me. I had my hand ready to throw a fireball straight into his face. I returned his nasty glare with one of my own feeling the heat in my palms. "Katsuki let's just go she's not worth our time" "YEAH YOU BETTER GO" I could still feel my blood boiling as they walked out, Katsuki still glaring at me. Once they were out of my eyesight I relaxed looking at the green-haired boy who was now looking at the window where his book was thrown.

I walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay? I know he was really mean but I am sure he didn't mean it. You guys have known each other for a while. I'm sure he wouldn't want you to kill yourself for real." I said in an attempt to reassure him but I wasn't really convincing myself.

I pointed out the window towards where I had left the book. "Hey look your book still looks fine at least it's not completely ruined." He just nodded. I gave him a sheepish smile I really need to work on how to cheer up others cause I am failing miserably. We stood in silence mourning over his book.

"Eeehem."I turned around to see Star leaning against the door frame smirking at me. My ears grew hot. I knew what he was thinking and it was farthest from the truth. I quickly told Izuku goodbye as I grabbed the rest of my stuff running out the door.

I could hear Star's footsteps close behind. I just know he is still smirking. We made it outside. I saw a familiar car at the entrance. "Akariiiiiii!!!" I yelled as I ran towards the door. I gave a big hug to the tall boy with faded hair. He smelled like coffee. "Eyo Eyo he's my boyfriend, not yours." I smiled a big smile and shook my head "Sharing is caring Star," I replied with a big goofy grin. "Maybe I should tell Izuku that you are cheating on him," Star said with arched eyebrows and hands crossed against his chest looking at me.

"Oh, Who's Izuku?" Akari said opening the doors for us to get in. I rolled my eyes but I could feel that my face was bright red, "He's just a kid in our class that Katsuki bullies a lot and no it's not like that" I shot a glare at Star from the backseat as I slipped in. "Surreeeee~" Star joked. With a roll of my eyes, we left.

~Time Skip~

"I'm home, and Star is here too." I hollered as Star and I took off our shoes. "Kitchen!" We made our way over and Kean was heating some food using his quirk. "Ah, so the fire user never stops." I cocked an eyebrow at him. "What happened to hello, how are you, how was your day?" He smiled back at me. "She was too busy thinking about a boy she was flirting with earlier." Star cockily said while washing his hands. I used my quirk splashing water directly on his face. "HEY! What was that for?" "I already told you it wasn't like that" I spat as Star wished for a towel to dry himself off. "Then what was it like hmm?" Kean said hardcore glaring at me. I felt a shiver down my spine.

"Katsuki juts got on my nerves for bullying Izuku and I just defended and tried to console him like the good person I am," I said looking as innocent as possible fluttering my eyelashes. He groaned said, "You better focus on your studies we all know your grades, If you want to get into U.A you will need more than just pure power and strength." "Yeah yeah study this study that as long as I pass I will be fine," I said as I pulled Star up the stairs.

"He's right you know. You really do need to study for the written exam especially if you are trying to get into recommendation," Star said sincerely. "I know I just...it's just...schoooooool." I lay my head on my desk in anguish. "Oh!" My head shot back up, "Today Katsuki crossed the line, he told Izuku to kill himself to get a quirk in his next life!" Remembering it made my blood begin to boil again and so did Star's by the looks of it. He got so mad he punched my f/a/c {favorite anime character} body pillow. "HEY! Leave f/a/c out of this they didn't do anything to you" I squealed grabbing my pillow. "There there f/a/c mean old Star can't hurt you anymore," I whispered to my pillow caressing it.

"He just makes me so upset, there is no reason for him to bully the poor kid just cause he doesn't have a FUCKING QUIRK!" "Language Star!" I said pulling out our homework. "Izuku didn't look too happy about it either I hope he will be okay" I looked up at the ceiling remembering Izuku's hurt face and sad eyes.

"SO you were flirting with him damn Y/N I didn't think you were the type to go for the innocent ones" Star exclaimed with a cocked eyebrow. "Oh shut up" I joked throwing a pillow at him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen here did you like it? Is there something to improve? I tried to put in some funny parts cause this was kinda depressing.