Chapter 36 ~ Denial P1

"You're not going to actually go are you!" Mina exclaimed as we sat at our lunch table. "Why not?" I asked genuinely curious as to what invisible reason was stopping me from getting ice cream with Koneko tomorrow.

"1. Todoroki definitely has the hots for you! Are you just going to say no to the prettiest boy in the whole school!" Mina said stabbing her fork into her food.

"Uhh, 1. Todoroki is just a friend and even that is teetering on the edge. 2. I am not trying to date Koneko. I just really want free ice cream. It's not my fault guys find me extremely attractive I was just born that way. Right Kami." I said looking at Kaminari. "Yupp!" He piped up not bothering to look up from his phone.

"3. Your acting like Todoroki has even asked me on a date. Sure he's pretty hot but so is like half the guys in our class. You don't see me wanting to date every single one of them," I continued. Mina puffed out her cheeks and stared me down as I ate my food ignoring her stares. "Okay but you have to admit you feel something anything for Todoroki! You guys were made for each other!"

I sat there not eating anymore and thought for a second.

"Nope, not a thing. He just another friend. Plus, as I said earlier, I am not even sure he even likes me as a friend. One second he's all sweet like the inside of a jelly donut and the next he's as cold as ice. His mood switches a lot for someone who rarely talks."

"He only talks to you and Yao-Momo though." she continued to press on.

"Maybe he likes Momo then cause it's obviously not me."

"You are so blind." Sero inserted himself into our conversation. "My eyesight is perfectly fine thank you very much!" I retorted sending a glare to Sero who was currently sitting opposite Kaminari at our lunch table eyes on him.

"You two are made for each other somehow you are the only one that doesn't see it!" Sero said ignoring my glare.

"I don't see it at all!" Katsuki said finally interacting in our conversation, "Elf ears is an absolute idiot with no sense of boundaries with anger issues. Not to talk about how utterly obnoxious and bothersome she is."

"Oh wow! Thanks, Katsuki. You are so nice. I am so blessed to have been given such wonderful compliments." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. "And who are you to talk about anger issues. Almost every second you're blowing something up or yelling at someone!" I said yelling at him.

"OKAY! YOUR POINT!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IRRITATE THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!" He in turn yelled at me.

"Shhhhhh! I am trying to watch my Youtube video." Kaminari finally said looking up from his phone.

Sero and I laughed as Kaminari was fuming like a little kid. "We'll let you watch your dumb cartoons," Sero said.

"They are not dumb! Plus I am not even watching cartoons this time! It's the streamer I told you about. Watching her play games is just amazing and she's so good at it too. Has even let me play with her sometimes." Kaminari said getting excited.

"Yeah yeah," Sero said cheekily. "Kaminari got a crush on a streamer!" I called out giving him nudges. "You have to tell me all about her!" Mina said her attention on me vanishing.

I let out a sigh of relief. Finally, she's stopped interrogating me. I drowned out the sounds of my friends talking as I looked around the lunchroom for a certain dual-haired guy with a very hard-to-miss scar across his left eye. Once again he wasn't there. It's been like that for a couple of days after he apologized to me.

Even though he apologized he was still avoiding me when we weren't training or in class. I am actually surprised he still said yes to training with me. Although when we did train he would rarely say a word that wasn't giving me tips or vice versa.