Chapter 51 ~ Will

Everyone gathered at the gate for the obstacle course. This was so exciting I could already feel my body buzzing with excitement.

1...

Breathe in.

2...

Breathe out.

3...

"BEGIN!!!"

Everyone started pushing and shoving their way through the very narrow entrance. I jumped up above the other contestants. It was time for me to show my stuff and prove why I will become a hero. Activating my quirk, I lightly stepped above everyone's head to get to the front. The air cushioning my steps careful not to hurt them.

I began nearing the exit of the entrance hearing the distant yells of people who disliked that I was using them to get ahead. Suddenly the air began to get chilly which could only mean one thing Todoroki was using his power to get ahead. Ice began rushing for the group. Before it could reach me I punched myself out of the entrance and into the sky using air to keep me from touching the ground that was quickly turning to ice.

"Ha nice try!" I yelled seeing Todoroki running just in front of me on the ground.

"I won't let you get away so easily! You icy-hot bastard!!!" I heard Katsuki yell as he blasted right past me.

Tch. Bitch ass showoff.

I let myself fall just close to the ground before blasting myself up into the air, this time aimed for the front rather than just upwards. Todoroki and the others kept getting further. I need to change my tactic. Especially since Mineta just passed me. HIM OF ALL PEOPLE.

I let myself fall to the ground heating my feet. The ice around me melted into the water making it easier for me to run. I dodged all of Mineta's sticky balls as I ran. The ice path came to a stop. Todoroki must've stopped.

I looked up from the ground seeing Todoroki running with Mineta close behind.

"EAT THIS MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!" Mineta yelled.

He actually created a special attack. I am very surprised. Like very surprised. I ran after them. Suddenly a bot came out of nowhere knocking Mineta straight out of the sky.

I froze in place. I had to slap my and over my mouth to keep from laughing as I saw Mineta rolling on the floor in pain. My laughter was short-lived as I noticed the very large bots. Nothing like what we have faced during in-class training.

They were humongous.

"A test of strength and cunning... IT'S A ROBO-INFERNO!!" I heard Present Mic announce to the stadium.

Other students had arrived, and I heard one of them say, "A zero-point villain from the entrance exam!"

WOAH! This is what they faced in the entrance exam! I'm so jealous!

A cool breeze snapped me out of my trance. My attention pulled to a crouching Todoroki. Ice forming around him as a huge robotic arm came towards him. It was so captivating. I shook my head violently. I have to keep my head in the game. Once Todoroki freezes them, it will be easier to pass. Easy-peasy!

Todoroki started running underneath the robots. This was my time. I don't him to know I am near him sooo...

I crouched down before blasting myself into the sky landing on top of the frozen robots. Heh too easy.

The robots started moving... a little too quickly.

Fuck.

Shit.