Chapter 13 ~ Meeting L/N Y/N (Shoto Edition)

Shoto's POV

"Shoto don't you have to turn in your hero costume design today. U.A closes their gates in an hour. If you hurry, I think you can still get there on time." Fuyumi said as she came into my room.  "Right. I'll be on my way." I gathered my hero costume design and their notes and kept them in a folder. If I take the train I could get there with 20 minutes to spare. I quickly put on my walking shoes "I'll be back. Tell father where I am if he asks." With that, I left and headed towards the train station.

~Le Time Skip because um I can't think for him~

"Unce unce unce unce unce unce"

I looked up to see a girl running in place and flaying her arms around. Is she dancing? She kind of looks familiar. Either way, she's blocking my way to turn in my costume. I cleared my throat. She didn't hear me. 

"Excuse me."

She mumbled an apology to me and moved out the way. What an odd girl. Who dances in the middle of a hallway? 

I walked into the room and was greeted by a kind lady. "Ah, Mr. Todoroki. I see you are bringing in your costume design," she said as she took the folder from my hand. "Yes. Is that all I need to do?" "Yes, that will be all. Sometime during school, you will get your costume. If you aren't satisfied with it you can change it during the first month of school and again later in the year when you have a better understanding of your quirk. Have a wonderful evening and congratulations on being accepted here."

"Yeah have a great evening." I left the room and that girl wasn't there anymore. She must have lef-. No, she's still here just outside. I wonder what she is waiting for. I kept walking away as I heard her call out for me. "Hey wait up! I have something to tell you!"

I stopped walking and looked over at her. She immediately bowed down at me. Why is this random girl bowing down to me I just met her?

"I am L/N Y/N and I am very sorry for bumping into you and calling you a little bitch at the U.A entrance exam. It was very wrong of me to rudely interrupt your conversation too. Please accept my apology and I hope we can get along." she said in a stern voice. 

How long did she practice that? Wait...little bitch...entrance exam? I took a better look at her and she was wearing black joggers and a white shirt. She had...pointy ears. It's that annoying girl with the powerful quirk from the exam. "Oh, it's you. It's fine. I am sorry for being rude too. I was...not myself that day." I said remembering how upset I was that day after that bastard's 'words of encouragements'. Assuming she was done talking I started walking back to the train station. Suddenly she was at my side walking with me and said, "So what's your name? I told you mine and since we're going to be going to the same school it would be nice to have a friend. You can just call me Y/N though."

Isn't this the same girl who already knew I was Endeavor's son? How does she not even know my name? "I would think you would know since you know so much about my family," I said as I looked down at the girl beside me.

"Actually I don't know much just stories about Endeavor. Which to be honest isn't much either. The only things Kean, that's my brother, by the way, are stories from his hero work about him. So, are you going to tell me your name or should I call you candy cane?" 

I was taken aback by the sudden nickname from this random person. Candy cane? Is she for real?

"Todoroki Shoto."

"Can I call you Sho-"

"No," I said quickly interrupting her sentence. Only people special to me can call me by my first name and it's most definitely not her. (hahaha just you wait Shoto)

"Okay, that's fine. At least can I call you a friend?" she said handing me her phone. I am assuming she wants my number so I took it and put in my number then handed it right back to here. We walked in silence. Why is this girl following me? Is she a stalker?

"Why are you following me?"
"I AM NOT! You just happen to be walking the same way I'm going," she pointed at the train station at the bottom of the hill, "I live just past there. Good thing too. Now that I am going to U.A it would be a much easier commute time."

At least she's not following me. It seems we live in different areas. I hummed in response as we continued walking down the hill silently. 

"Sooooooo, nice quirk you got there. Although it surprises me. Why is it ice? I know for a fact that your father is a fire user. Is your quirk cells mutated or something? Are your ancestors ice users and it just skipped your father? So cool!" she said interrupting the sweet silence. Her face was beaming. 

At least one of us here is excited about my quirk.

"My mom has an ice quirk and my father has a fire quirk making me half fire half ice."

"You can control both fire and ice! So cool! It seems kinda funny though since ice and fire are complete opposites that cancel each other out," As far as I know she controls more elements than me and she thinks I am the cool one!?, "Your mom must be why you're so pretty. No offense to your father but he has brutish looks. Your facial features are soft and you have straight hair. Your father's hair is spikey," she laughed, "Spiky hair always looks like they could pierce my skin."

I was dumbfounded. She truly is a weird one. I hummed in response to her compliment me and slander to my bastard father. It's refreshing to hear someone that does not fawn over my father. Which makes me even more surprised. Her brother works for him, yet she called me a little bitch upon meeting me and comments on my father's looks knowing who I am.

"What about you? I saw your abilities on the exam. Although it wasn't very noticeable you were able to manipulate the ground and maneuver through the air with wind. You were also able to manipulate water and emit fire from your body on that last move." I said remembering her race.  "You give me too much credit." I noticed her way of talking changed, is she embarrassed about her quirk? Normally people would jump at the shot to brag about their quirk and hers is so powerful. I wonder what made her so humble. 

"It was only from my hands and feet. But since I was in spiral motion it just looked like it was emitting from my body. The bubble gum girl really got to me. I didn't even know how she got up so quickly!" she said with her fists clenched and a pretend hurt face, "But thanks to countless hours of training I was able to beat her." she held her hands up victoriously. "Your race was really good too. THOSE ICE RIDGES YOU RODE ON WERE SO COOL!

She suddenly stopped walking bursting out laughing. Clutching her stomach tightly kneeling over. 

"What's so funny?" 

"Ice...Cool...Get it!?" She continued laughing very hard. Normally I would be annoyed by this but her aura was so welcoming I couldn't help but smile a bit at her laughing state. Her play on words wasn't even that funny yet she's laughing as if someone said the funniest joke in the world.

"You're weird." I turned into the station my hand covering my slight smile away from her.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

*Heart squeeze* that was my whole mood for this story. I tried for him I really did. I think it came out okay. I can definitely say it came out a lot better than my other Shoto POVs. In case you were wondering I know I made Shoto forget who Y/N was, only cause in the anime he forgot who Inasa was so it only made sense. Thank you for reading. I know I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry.