Meet The author

~If you want you can skip~

Hello! I'm Gwen but you can call me whatever i don't really care as long as it's respectful and not something like buttface :)

i really love Todoroki and Boku No Hero. There's not much else. I do love to interact with readers so pls don't hesitate to ask or give feedback on anything. Im serious i would love the feedback cause i am not the most confident in my writing skills.

The only thing i won't tolerate though is bullying of any sort unless it's towards Mineta. He is a perv that makes me uncomfortable and he is just an animated character.

If you have any questions i would be happy to answer them. I'm pretty much an open book. There maybe alot of jokes that pop up throughout the story, ONLY CAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE MYSELF SOMETIMES.

Some important info- Your character will have a childhood friend and family member that i will control since they play a very important part of the story but everything else you pretty much can control yourself :)

That's pretty much it! Next Chapter you get acquainted with yourself! Enjoy!

There's also a lot of mentions of strawberries I deeply apologized if you don't like or are allergic to it.

I will try to update at least twice a week for your enjoyment!