Chapter 48 ~ Visit and a Text

"Hey Hun."

I felt light shaking on my shoulder, I got up to see mom's bright smiling face looking at me.

"It's time for you to be discharged. Recovery Girl was able to heal you for the most part while you were asleep."

"Mhm," I mumbled slowly getting out of bed. I rubbed my eyes getting used to the light. I looked around the room tiredly only seeing Kean, Mom, and no Todoroki. I looked down to the ground feeling my face heat up.

He.

Held.

My.

Hand.

"N/N? Are you okay?" Kean tapped my shoulder worried for me. "Oh yeah! Totally! Just low iron deficiency. Gotta eat more iron!" I quickly said making an effort to get up slowly to sell my lie.

"Okay. If you need anything just ask the nurses before we leave," he said right before he handed me some clothes, "Here. Your other ones are less than favorable." He and mom left me alone in the room to change into the clothes they had brought me. It was just simple sweats and a sweatshirt.

I took off my hospital garments only to make a disgusted face at my body. The way Enenra touched my body still fresh in my head. He never did anything past caressing my skin but I still felt gross looking at myself. I quickly put on the clothes so I could get out of here already.

As I left the room my already disgusted face turned worse seeing Star leaning on the wall opposite of my wall.

I turned on my heels and started down the hallway not bothering to acknowledge his presence. But of course, he wouldn't just leave me alone.

His footsteps came closer before I felt his hand reach out to my shoulder.

"DON'T YOU DARE LAY YOUR HAND ON ME!" I yelled with no hesitation slapping his hand away from me.

"Y/N I just wanted to make sure you were okay, I was worried for you too." He said apologetically.

"Keep your worry. I don't want it or you." I grimaced.

"I- I just want to apologize. With what's been happening recently I realized I don't want to lose you."

"Keep your fucking apology. It's been months Star. Months! And now is the time you decide you want to apologize. Well too fucking bad. I won't tell you again, leave me alone. I don't want to see or hear from you ever again!" I yelled finally not wanting to waste any more of my time on him.

I turned away deciding to take the long way out of the hospital since my other way out was being blocked by a piece of shit. I angrily marched my way down to the lobby only to be stopped by a green ray of sunshine.

"Y/N! I was just about to come and see you. Are you feeling better now? I was so worried," Izuku breathed out.

"Oh hi Izuku, I'm doing great now. Recovery Girl was able to come and fix me up. Perks of being a student at U.A!" I joked, "By the way, I am probably going to need to borrow your notes on the days I missed."

He looked at me surprised as if there was information I didn't know that he thought I did.

"What?"

"Um, School was canceled while you were 'gone' for safety reasons. It opens back up tomorrow now that you are back but..."

"But what?"

"They might cancel the Sports Festival," he said looking down on the floor. My mouth dropped, there is no way they can cancel the Sports Festival. It's too important.