Chapter 32 ~ Homework

Mom left for work shortly after we apologized to each other and I was left alone in the house just like most times in my life.

I have a little more than four weeks to prepare for the upcoming sports festival. As I laid on my bed scrolling through my contacts thinking over who I could get to train with me. I've already gotten Todoroki on board.

Speaking of Todoroki, he never brought up the night after the USJ attack. I didn't bring it up either cause that would be so awkward. 

"My old man bought my mother's family to get his hands on her quirk to create the perfect child to surpass All Might for him"

His words kept replaying in my mind. How could a hero that was sworn to protect the people have been so cruel? Endeavor literally bought a person for some selfish desire and treated his kids like test subjects. What's so great about being the number one hero anyway? It is not that different from the rest. Being a hero should be about making the world fair for everyone. Civilians and villains alike. I'm sure if people were treated fairly we would have fewer villains.

I rolled to my side hugging my body. Todoroki is hurting for something that wasn't even his fault. I feel so bad for him. He mostly keeps to himself during school unless I forced him to eat lunch with me or sometimes I would see him exchange a few words with Momo. At the thought of Momo, I remembered what I was going to ask her. 

I quickly shot out of bed simultaneously picking up my phone and opening my messages.

~Momo~

Y/N: Hey Momo

Y/N: HEY HEY HEY!

Y/N: Are you there!

Momo👑: Y/N what a nice surprise!

Y/N: Momo would you like to train with me to prepare for the sports festival

Momo👑: I would LOVE to!

Momo👑: We could even make schedules! 

Y/N: Totally!

Momo👑: I'm free on weekends after my piano lessons! This would be so much fun! A one on one training with you will be amazing! It'll prove to be very challenging for me and I am so for it!

I smiled at her message. She sounded so excited to be training with me when I was the one who was really excited to train with her. 

~Momo~

Y/N: Can't wait!!!

I switched to the group chat 

~The Five Muskateers~

Y/N: GUYS! 

Tape Dispenser: Y/N!!

Pikachu⚡️: Hey boo 😉

Y/N: I need people to train with this month outside of school. 

Pinky🌸: I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Manly Boi💪: ME TOO! I need to work on my hardening the harder the better. 

Tape Dispenser: Count me in too

Y/N: GREAT! You are all helping me beat you at the sports fest

The Next No.1 Hero🥇: As if you're going to win elf ears! It will obviously be me!