Chapter 3 ~ C'mon Katsuki

"Y/N STAR COME QUICK!!!" Kean yelled from downstairs. It sounded urgent. Star and I rushed downstairs quickly to see what the hero needed us for. When I reached downstairs I saw Kean standing all serious like in front of our tv. "What happened?" I asked frantically. He pointed at the Tv as we got closer. I was horrified. There was a villain attack not too far from our school and a kid was captured.

"Turn up the volume!" Star said already reaching for the remote.

'Good afternoon Musustafu behind us is a very dangerous looking villain who has taken a kid hostage. Waaahhh. This villain seems to be very powerful. Look at those explosions could they have multiple quirks or is that the kid.'

Explosions...Katsuki. I looked over at Star and he seemed to be thinking the same thing as me.

We watched carefully as the heroes tried to save Katsuki but weren't succeeding. It was so hard to watch. I could hear Katsuki yelling and screaming for the villain to let go of him. He was struggling so much. C'mon Katsuki do something you say you want to be a hero than be one, please right now.

"Kean can't you do anything you're a hero aren't you!" Star yelled. Kean looked down defeated and said apologetically, "I'm sorry I can't. I don't have permission from Endeavor and I can't just call him and get one. Right now he is in Tokyo plus it will take paperwork before I could even go. This isn't like patrol". I glared at the screen, dumb hero laws, what good do they really do.

' Based on witnesses from earlier today this particular villain was being chased by the one and only All Might, but where is now? Did he lose? Who has the right quirk to save the boy?'

My hands involuntarily covered my mouth as I watched the horrifying scene. C'mon Katsuki, you boast so much about being the best now prove it and live for crying out loud. I could feel my hands trembling.

My E/C eyes grew wide as I saw Izuku sprint into action throwing his backpack at the villain and clawing at the sludge.

"YAAAAAAAAAA GO IZUKU!!!!!!" I yelled at the TV. "Don't die!!!" Star yelled after me.

Suddenly the live footage cut off. "Eh." I blankly stared at the TV. "EHHHHHHHHHHH! Turn back on you piece of junk!" "Don't curse out our TV Y/N, it's been nothing but nice to you," Kean said as he walked into the kitchen. "We'll find out what happened soon now it's time for dinner, are you staying Star?" Star shook his head saying Akari is outside waiting for him. As Star walked out the door he said, "Maybe your new boyfriend will become a hero after all eh Y/N" and he left laughing. I stood at the door yelling at him "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIENDDDDD!" Star just hopped into Akari's car waving goodbye with a big cheeky grin on his face.

"He better not be, you have to focus on getting into U.A right now." I could hear Kean say from behind me. "He isn't. we barely talk unless I'm trying to console him after Katsuki does something to the boy. Star is just being his usual self again" I rolled my eyes sitting down for the meal "Thank you for the meal!"

~Time skip~

"Finally some peace and quiet." I walked into my bedroom locking behind me. My bed looked so comfortable but I still have things to do.

I picked up a piece of metal and started molding it into different shapes to calm my nerves. I hadn't realized I molded it to look like Izuku I looked at it very puzzled. I should probably give this to him some time. I placed it into my display case along with my other figures of mostly my family and Star. I turned towards my calendar. Just 10 more months before the U.A. entrance exam. That means we had ten more months left to train ourselves.

I searched up the villain attack from earlier and luckily All Might had shown up and saved Katsuki and Izuku. I let out a sigh of relief. At least my classmates did not die. That would have been tragic. I wonder why All Might is here last I heard he was in Tokyo. I looked over at my homework and then at my computer. 'If I can't see it, it's not there' I thought as flipped it over. Instead, I went on searching about elemental quirks.

I spent all night researching ways to get stronger and it was to be very useful. There are so many things I could potentially do with my quirk.

It was about 10 pm when I heard my mom walk in and heard my brother leave. He was already late for patrol work with Endeavor he must've stayed and waited for mom to come home so I won't be alone. I am so grateful for him but, I wish he would just go to work on time.I sighed.  Mom hates it when I stay up too late and I was not in the mood to be lectured by her today. I turned off my laptop and got ready for bed. Before I turned off my phone I texted Star.

Y/N: Be Ready we are gonna train our butts off

Shooting Star 💫 : Sure, but I don't think Akari would like that I don't have a butt anymore 😂

I rolled my eyes at his message. Always so dirty 24/7. I got ready and went to bed dreaming of new ways I could strengthen my quirk.

Ten months of Intense training began I was already good at my fire and lightning because my brother took it upon himself to teach me since I was young. Instead, I spent a lot of months training the rest of the elements with the help of the articles I learned. Star even agreed to let me try them on him as long as I healed him afterward. Star spent months learning hand to hand combat with me, his quirk did help in making weapons to assist him in battle. Sometimes when I was out running, I would run into Izuku and would find him training I even gave him tips on better running areas. He was even training in class. It was admirable that he was training so hard even without a quirk. Although it was fun to catch him mumbling incoherent words during class. After the sludge villain incident, Katsuki even stopped picking on Izuku so much. Maybe Katsuki isn't so bad after all. Maybe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys have dirty-minded friends or is it just me qwq.

Soon you will meet the IcyHot beauty.

Thank you for reading!