Chapter 27 ~ Starry Comfort

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

My eyes fluttered open only for me to immediately shut from the brightness. Where am I? I felt an instant pain on left leg. I shot up in pain grabbing ahold of it. My leg was wrapped in bandages and my hero costume was gone and replaced with hospital wear.

"Oh. Dearie, you're awake."

I looked up to Recovery Girl heading over to me with water and medicine in her hand.

"Hey, Recovery Girl. Thank you," I said as she handed me the medicine, "How long have I been out?"

"Only a few hours. You hit your head pretty badly and with that wound on your leg caused by that villain's quirk, The pain was too much for your body to handle causing you to pass out. If you're feeling up to it a detective would like to talk to you." She said. I nodded my head and she walked out of the room. I looked around Recovery Girl's office. There were a few beds. One bed contained a passed out Izuku in bandages.

I tried to get out of bed only to feel instant pain. I hope he's okay.

"L/N I am Naomasa Tsukauchi. Do you mind if I ask you some questions?" the detective said. He was a rather plain-looking guy and wore a long trench coat with a visible suit underneath. I gave him a nod as he pulled up a chair next to my bed.

"I interviewed your classmates and they all had pretty much the same stories, but I want to hear from you. Do you mind telling me how it went?"

"Well, when we got into USJ the villains showed up shortly after. Mr. Aizawa started attacking the villains trying to protect us. The rest of us along with Thirteen headed for the door, that's when Kurogiri, the warping villain, stopped us."

"How do you know the warp villain's name?"

"I'm getting there. Anyways, Katsuki and Kirishima attacked him but missed, obviously, then Kurogiri warped all of us all around the USJ. I ended up in the landslide zone and was attacked by 4 villains"

"Were you able to get their names too?"

"Only two of them. The boss, I think, his name was Taka. And the one that seemed to be the 2nd in command was named Shenzi. At some point during our fight, Todoroki showed up and helped me. Todoroki and I were able to capture them and get the names of the two villains All Might fought."

"How were you able to that. The villains we arrested aren't talking."

"We uh asked nicely," I nervously smiled.

"Okay..." he looked at me suspiciously.

"When we got to where All Might was, the villains Mr. Aizawa fought were all passed out and Mr. Aizawa was gone. The three villains were Kurogiri, Shigaraki, and Nomu. Nomu was this really buff dude. He and All Might fought. AND OF COURSE, IN THE END, ALL MIGHT WON! There was a lot of talking happening. Kurogiri even called Shigaraki by his full name. It was Tomura Shigaraki. Sometimes Villains are very stupid. It's embarrassing. Then more talking, Shigaraki tried to attack All Might then Izuku, he's my friend, went to try and save All Might and I went to save him. Shigaraki did something to my leg and it was so painful. Now I'm here."

"Thank you L/N. This is some helpful information. Some of your friends are outside they have been itching to say hi."

"CAN I SEE THEM?"

Mr. Tsukauchi looked at Recovery Girl and she gave a silent nod. Before Recovery Girl could allow them in all my friends burst into the door. Kaminari instantly jumped onto my bed hugging me tightly by the waist