Hoggy Hgwarts

We sat back to our cars. Me, Harry, Rolf in the back while my mother, and father ask him ton of questions.

We pulled up to a brick house. Harry opened the door from the car. When he knocked on door,
a man opens the door and slaps Harry's face. He was large and i couldn't see his neck.

When he noticed us he pulled a big smile, showed Harry back into the house and acted like he didn't just slap Harry in the face.

I gave him a death glare. I was really sad for Harry that he had to stay with those Muggles. Or i thought that they where.

"such a shame to leave him there." i said looking out of the window just when we passed our house.

"i know hunny but we cant do anything." my mother said pulling our books from the trunk.

"anyway have you seen, my wand?" i asked them.

"no you little idiot." Rolf said with a laughter. Me and my brother had a great sibling relashin ship. Its just that he wanted to act cool around somebody. Now that he was in 3rd year in Hufflepuff he wasn't that sweet carrot that my parents always called him.

"ROLF. No but we would love to." My father stepped out of the car and helped my mom with the books.

I grabbed my wand out of my bag and handed it to everybody.

"whoaaaaaaaaa." My older brother said looking at the details of the wand.
My mother looked at my father shocked.

"alright kids. Lets go inside.

TIME SKIP. (the only thing that happened was that you practised some spells, that your grandfather wrote in his books. And you read some of the books that you bought)

"okay lets go"my mother said pulling my suitcase.

after a while we got to the Kings Cross station. This wasn't anything new to me, i always used to go here when September started.

I ran towards the wall and behind it was a big scarlet train. Steam was everywhere.

"hey" i heard a voice behind me. It was a ginger boy with a big cart carrying his luggage.

I turned around and the boy stopped.

"oh sorry i thought you were my sister Ginny, you really look like her. Anyways my name is Ron Weasly." he said.

"nice to meet you Ron Weasly. Y/n Scamander." i replied and he shakes my hand.

" your the Y/n Scamander? Blymey,  well it was nice meeting you but i have to go to my family." he waved at me and i smiled at him.

I waited for my family to go through he wall. When they got i went to them and my mom gave me a big bear hug.

"be safe Y/n. We will miss you and please write to us." i hugged my dad and waved at them from my window.

"okay well you little idiot you should find a compartment. Imma go to find Cedric." my brother said pushing me away.

"aw don't be mean sweety carrot." i teased him and he glared at me.

Later on, i went to look for some compartments, but i had no luck everywhere was full.

Finally at the back of the train was Harry.

"hey may i sit here?" i asked Harry

"of course" Harry said breaking his gaze from the window.

"hello Y/n may i sit here." a familiarly voice said. I looked at the person and it was that Ron.