chapter 46

"Support Cedric Diggory the real represent of Hogwarts" 

Im sorry but Kurt Kobain is ✨something✨

"Well I wish you good luck at least," I said

"Well I wish you good luck at least," I said. It was disappointing. I and Harry were waiting in front of the fat lady because we could just hear the screams that were coming from the common room. 

"eh thanks, I guess" He shrugs. It was really quiet. Nobody was there, and the fat lady was getting mad at us for not doing anything. 

"Oh come on" The fat lady whines unpationally standing there. "Well then bye" I say and wave at him walking away. 

I hear him say the password and just walk away. Yes, my common room was far away, but it was worth it. During the walk, I was thinking of what will happen tomorrow. Well, I guess you can say that it is going to be an interesting year.

Time skip

3rd person POV

Today wasn't the brightest for the students. It for sure wasn't for the group that was now sitting by the lake talking. 

"Where is Ron?" Y/n asked looking around and biting into her sandwich. At the question, Harry only rolled his eyes and threw a rock into the river. Hermione gave Y/n a not the right time glance and then it was just quiet. 

"We had a fight" Harry informed them. Y/n slowly nodded her head. I mean it was Ron, what do you expect. "And?" She asked him to continue. Hermione just facepalmed. Hermione wasn't the very type to gossip around and make fun of people. Which got a lot of respect from Y/n. 

But Y/n on the other hand was very curious. Very loyal, but very curious. "He said that I purposely put my name in" He informed and threw another rock into the river. Y/n again nodded but could already understand what he meant. 

Ron was just jealous. And there is nothing you could do with jealousy. You could just hold it in and act fine. Or you could bicker for God knows how long. 

"Did you two see him?" He asked the two who were calmly eating their food on the wet grass. "Eh, I saw him walking past in the hallways" Y/n remembers. "I saw him at breakfast. " Hermione adds. 

"Does he still think I put my name in?" He asked Hermione. "Oh no....not really" But you could feel that that was a clear lie. "what do you mean by not really?" Harry asked but Y/n just had to say it. 

"Harry isn't it obvious?" She asked him. He kept silent and just opened his mouth but nothing came out of it. (Dirty dirty) "He is jealous" 

"Great" Harry sighs. "really great" Harry makes the word really a little bit longer. "tell him that he can swap with me any time. "Really he can do that. Let him see how everywhere he goes everybody will look at his forehead." Harry says. 

"Ay yo, forehead check" Y/n jokes. 

But nobody laughed though. It was serious? "I am not going to tell him anything" Hermione informs him. "Well I am not going to run after him for forgiveness" Harry argues a bit.