Chapter 22

"I knew you would come, and by the way my shoes are in the closet so thank you love"

"Hello, l Stan Shunpike greeted me. He was taller and somehow he almost didn't recognize me.

"Um, i would take a ride to the Leaky Cauldron." I decided to speak up

"Okay, 11 sickles." I handed him the one galleon. "Okay come in, we still have some stops to make, so yeah" He announced.

I paid another galleon for a hot chocolate and...

I forgot. This bus, we are right now on, is going like soooo fast.

I go to the top floor of the bus and sit there. There was a big chandelier that was probably just added now.

But enough about that, the bus started moving and my hot chocolate almost spilt on my pants. I laughed and just watched the outside, not even seeing the buildings just smudged lights.

We finally stopped at a stop and I looked outside, there was pitch black and we were standing right in front of a children's playground. There was a bench with leaves just on the other side. It would look better when it wouldn't be that dark. I started to play with my fingers. Even small wind hitting the window would scare me.

"Hello, Y/n."

"Harry!" I hug him tight. He laughs, stands up and hugs me too. "Shhh, I'm Neville Longbottom from now on," he said fixing his jacket like a gentleman and I gave him a weird look. "Sorry to bring it to you, Harry Potter. But you are not Neville Longbottom."

"I will tell you everything at the Leaky Cauldron." He announced. I nodded and I sat back down at my place. The chocolate was now the perfect teamputer. so I could drink from it. As soon as some Chocolate enters my mouth the bus starts moving and I ALMOST CHOCKED. I start coughing crazy, and Harry pats my back aggressively. "t-thanks" I say between my coughing.

"No problem, can I finish the rest of it?" He asks me. I laugh and finally calm down."Yeah sure."

We finally stop at our stop. I grabbed my luggage and my wand that was placed on the coffee table.

"Ah Mister Potter, and Miss Scamander." This guy whom neck was.... in a weird place. His neck was down his shoulders, making him so short. "Cmon I will take you to your dorms." He said and grabbed Harry by his collar. I gave Harry a quick glance and he shrugs. We follow the man into our dorms, and Harry had to go to another dorm.
🛶👑🥎🎭🎨Time skip🎨🎭🥎👑🛶

I heard a loud thud and bangs over my neighbour doormate. I was scared, I didn't know what was going on. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth. I washed, my face getting rid of the toothpaste on my mouth and dried my mouth with a towel. Still in pyjamas, and headed to my neighbour dormmate.

"Hello?" I asked knocking on the door. No response. "Hello?" I say again knocking on the door. I heard another thud, but this one much louder. I have had enough. I pulled my wand out and whispered a spell alohomora to open the door.

I slowly grip the door gnod and pull it open.

"Y/N, quickly on the bed! " I heard Harry say. I rushed towards the bed in panic.

"Why?" I asked him and he shushed me. "Give me your shoe. " He ordered. I hesitated and pulled off my shoe and hand it to Harry. He held it on the last part. Put it carefully on the floor and something came from the bottom side of the bed. He quickly stepped on it and looked at me.

Me? My mouth hanging open and watching in shock what just happened. "What was that?" I ask him and looked over what just wanted to eat my shoe. "Monster book of monsters." He answered. I pulled the book off of my shoe and looked at it. The bottom part is completely gone. I whined and showed it to harry.

"My shoe is gone" I whined playfully. "Why couldn't you use your shoe?" I asked stumberd and kept looking at my shoe. Harry laughed.

"I knew you would come, and by the way, my shoes were in my closet, and I knew you would come so thank you, love." He said kissing my forehead.

(IM MAKING THIS YEAR WITH MORE ROMANCE AND FLIRTING)

I bit the inside of my lip and blushed. "o- okay uhm- I will get going." I say and quickly go to my dorm.

To be couintinued.

A/n:

I am making this really late so sorry :). Anyways, tomorrow if I will have the energy, I will update so Yeah. THANK YOU FOR 1k READS. AHHHHH THANK YOU.

Words: 1028

thank you :)