Chapter 47

"I don't know I don't know the different" 

3rd person POV

Okay well, surprise surprise, tomorrow (The next day) at least half of the people the trio saw wearing badges didn't have them. 

Harry was thankful. Not only because of the badge situation. But that the girls actually believed him. He still wasn't going to chase after Ron for forgiveness. He only thought that "I have nothing to say sorry for. he does" 

The girls sighed not wanting to listen to any of his ironic (Or so they thought that they were ironic) excuses. "Maybe you are just too weak" Y/n suggested flipping the page she was carefully reading. Sometimes she forgot to understand. 

Okay, maybe not only sometimes. But it was better to understand than to go on with the book not knowing what the meaning of it was. 

"Dont try to manipulate him, he is a Leo" Hermione informed holding her finger up signaling no. Harry laughed silently enjoying his victory over the orange-haired girl, and Y/n only huffed. 

"And I am a Y/S (Your sign)" Y/n shoved off. Although she didn't believe in all those zodiac signs she had to learn it because Trelaweny ordered. The orange-haired girl heard how Harry mumbled a curse word underneath his breath. 

Hermione started flipping her pages and was informing the other girl about her zodiac sign. "They are very charming, very smart, and basically everything that matches you Y/n" Hermione informed her. 

"Waaaaaaw" Y/n said ironically. She wanted to change the theme badly. And so she did as her gut feeling told her. 

"Has Sirius wrote back to you?" She asked more in a whisper tone. Harry looked up at her and nodded. "He wanted to meet up at like 1:00 at night. But Hagrid wants to show me something very important as he claims." 

"You should go to Hagrid you will make it in time. I think" Hermione informed him. Harry looked at Y/n to hear her opinion. 

"I agree with Hermione," She says. Harry sighed and rested his body in his chair. "How am I going to be on both of them?" he asked cluelessly. 

None of them knew. But if it was hagrid. Then yes. It was something important.