Chapter 49

"Blah Blah" 

It was the Transfiguration class right now

It was the Transfiguration class right now. And Y/n sat by Harry and Ron. It is a very fun situation when they are fencing. But more of a ✨childish✨way.

 Y/n could obviously see that Harry's mood changed when Ron was back friends with him. She wasn't jealous at all. She was very happy for her friends. 

"Mister Potter Mister Weasley" McGonagall screeched at the two. Y/n in the middle of the fight only smiled awkwardly and waved. "Miss Scamander you can sit down somewhere else if you would like" McGonagall suggested in a calmer voice turning her attention to Y/n. 

Ron hit Y/n's back of the head but McGonagall couldn't see. She almost burst out laughing when Ron did. Harry almost did too watching Ron trying to persuade the orange-haired girl not to go away. 

"No, miss it's fine" She assured the professor. McGonagall only gave her a weird look before turning her attention back to the rest of the class. "Good girl" Both of the boys whispered in her ear. 

Y/n didn't know why but she felt like..........these butterflies in her stomach? She tried to hide her blush and the two boys only sniggered. 

"That's not fair" Y/n fake pouted arguing. "Aw miss Scamander being flustered for 5 seconds?" Ron sniggered at Harry's comment. 

"Okay, No cause in my muggle school I had this girl who was telling me flirty comments every day" Y/n fought back. The two boys fake gasped but only did they know something was very weird. 

A girl?  They thought in their heads. "Mhm, a girl" Y/n informed the two like she could read their minds now paying attention to the teacher trying to change the theme.

"Wait did you like her?" Ron asked curiously. The girl threw her head at Ron's view and frowned. "Maybe I don't know," She says and looks at her paper again.  Oh God, who much she wanted to sit somewhere else right now. It was awkward for her to talk about this. 

"Maybe I will wear a suit to the Ball" She suggested smirking at the two boys. She didn't know.....but when Hermione heard that sentence she somehow managed to blush. 

Not that Hermione had been listening to Y/ns rant about that mysterious girl giving her compliments. Of course not. Maybe. But that's not the point. 

The point is that the two boys gave her a weird look. "What is bad to wear a suit?" She questioned them judging by the look they gave her. "No- No of course!" Harry somehow managed to get words out of his mouth. 

"But what Ball?" Ron questioned her seriously. Y/n laughed a little and took her serious face on. "You guys are idiots. The one that McGonagnagall was ranting about" 

Time skip

1st person POV

I laughed at Harry rejecting one of the girls that asked him out. I was in the oversized hoodie that I stole from Rolf. I mean Rolf wouldn't even notice he doesn't go outside almost anymore. 

I was worried sick for him. Bringing him food and letting him copy my notes was the best I could do. But I still felt like it wasn't a lot. 

"Gosh," He says shaking his head coming over to us. I mean me and Ron. Hermione was right now in the library studying. I decided to skip this time. Not knowing why but I just didn't feel like it anymore. 

And Viktor was all the time there. It gave me anxiety cause one time I watched him starring at Hermione playing with his ring. Hermione paid attention to her book so I there him a look and he quickly looked away. 

Should fix it right? 

Welp, I guess we will see. "Who will you bring Y/n?" Harry asked me bringing me out of my deep thoughts. 

I shrug looking over at some people looking at me. "I don't know but I will figure out when somebody will ask me" I simply announce. 

"Didn't like already 5 people ask you out already?" Ron asked me. "Yes," I respond. "I will probably go single?" I tell myself but loud enough to make the other boys hear. "Really why?" They ask. 

"I don't know. " I say and shrug. "When I will go alone you guys at least will have to dance with me. I will make Rolf too" I laugh. "Okay" They both responded. 

Time skip

"Okay," I say and open my closet to look at what will I wear. I am very not sure if I will wear a suit or a dress. 

I look around and spot something that will for sure fit me. It was a very F/c suit/dress. I threw in some jewelry with it and chose that that would work the best. 

I did a little runway and Cinnamon was in the background watching me. "Like what I am wearing?" I ask him. he silently purrs and I smile at him. 

"Well tomorrow is a big day" I plop into my bed and think what somebody thing. 

Will they like what I am wearing? 

What if there is some dress code and they wouldn't let me wear what I want. 

After what seemed like an hour I finally fell asleep. 

Time skip

I was just sitting with Hermione talking and she told me what she will wear. "It's so pretty oh my god" She awes at her thoughts. 

"I am very proud of you Hermione" I smile at up her. "Thank you very much Y/n. " She says. 

"Oh by the way what are you wearing?" She asks me. I was nervous to tell but I decided to. I mean she is my best friend. 

"I am wearing a suit/Dress," I say and stab the fork into my food. "Oh my god Y/n you will look very pretty." 

A/n

I am so tired yall. I don't want to finish this anymore lmao. I haven't got much sleep and my stomach hurts so bad.

I don't know what to do I will finish the chapter tomorrow I am so sorry.