Chapter 48

"BUT HE GAVE KRUM 10!" 

"Well, all I can say is that it went good" I try to lighten up the mood

"Well, all I can say is that it went good" I try to lighten up the mood. Harry weakly smiled at me laying in the hospital bed. 

Cedric was laying right across from him. The other contestants said that they have enough help from their school nurses. I mean whatever will help them sleep. 

"Seriously you did a very good job Harry" Hermione agreed with me. I nodded my head and looked over my shoulder. Did I saw that right? 

Bloody hell. "Ron," I said with a smiled on my face. He somehow managed to do a very awkward wave and came up to us slowly. he had some sort of a gift.....for me? 

"Hi Harry" He greeted harry. Oh okay then maybe not for me. "Hi" Harry greeted back. It was a very awkward tension. I and Hermione exchanged a weird look trying to keep our laughter to ourselves. 

I mentioned to Ron that he is supposed to apologize. He gave me a weird look that Harry couldn't see. I mean yes my explanation with my hands wasn't the very best. BUT HE SHOULD GOD DAMM KNOW WHAT TO DO. 

"Listen, Mate. I am really sorry for all those things I said. I really wasn't listening to myself and I-"

"It's good" Harry smiled at Ron. I smiled to myself and my heart felt like it got the missing piece that was missing in our friendship. 

"Eh guys sorry to break the whole good mood" I break the silence. "But it's going to be Harry's ranking in a bit" I informed them. "Ah yeah," Harry tried to stand up.

His arm was burned so we helped him to get to the arena where the teachers were already standing and preparing their signs. 

They all smiled at Harry and the ranking started. 

"You can get a maximum of 10 points from them" Ron whispered to Harry the information.  He nodded and then looked at the teachers. 

Madam Maxine was first and when she moved her wand in the air a giant number 8 was shown. The arena started clapping. 

"That isn't bad," Ron said whilst clapping. "Maybe she took down the points from your shoulder"Hermione suggested. It was probably right but 8 isn't bad at all. It's like a B in a Transfigurations test maybe? 

Next up was Crouch. And he showed a 9 into the air. Everybody started clapping again and I was very amazed. 

"That looks very good" I patted Harry's head. He laughed silently and smiled at me. Next up was Dumbeldore. 

Before he drew up the number he smiled at Harry and then a 9 was shown. The crowd now was even more heard and crazy. 

I laughed and clapped along and then it was time for Bagman. I haven't very talked with Bagman so I didn't very know him. But he seemed like a nice guy. 

He smiled at us and drew a 10 in the air. 

Yep! Very nice guy! 

"10?!" Harry asked unbelievably. "But...But I got my shoulder burnt" harry showed his burnt shoulder. I took his hand away and hid it so the crowd wouldn't very see. 

"Dont argue," I said with a fake smile and clapping my hands. 

"What is he up to?" Harry asked in a quiet tone

I guess we will never know

(hEY THAT KINDA RHYMED THO AUOHAIUFHFA) 

Next up was Karkarov. He drew a four. 

"What?!" Ron yelled out angrily. Karkarov didn't seem to mind anybody who was angry at him. If I could...

I would throw an egg at him. 

"That's not fair!" Ron yelled out agirily. But if I did the math right...Even if Karkarov gave him a zero, he would still be in the first place with Krum. 

"BUT HE GAVE KRUM 10!"I yelled out when we were leaving. Everybody just laughed along and we were just walking but we stopped when harry got interrupted by Bagman. 

"Harry the champions are in the tent we are going to talk for a bit. Mind?" He handed out his hand for Harry to take as a baby. "Eh Okay," Harry shrugged and followed along with Bagman. 

We waved at him and left to the castle. 

Time Skip

We were waiting for Harry to come to the Common room. Somehow I got in....still with Lee Jordan as the security

Flashback 

"Hey Lee I am here for the party," I said Happily looking at Lee who was in a .... suit. He had sunglasses and a paper that had some names on it. I could see Hermione's Rons and the twins....and many others.

Lee looked at me and put his sunglasses down which I am pretty sure that those sunglasses were mine. 

"Name?" He asked blankly and holder the paper in his right hand to check. I wasn't going to the whole Lee you know me thing.

"Y/n Scamander" I responded to his question. He scanned the paper and looked at me sadly. "Sorry, your name is not on here." He apologized coldly. 

"Lee I am going to help paint the painting with Thomas Dean...?" I reminded him. "Oh? Is that so?" He asked again. 

I was going to argue but left it off and just replied. "Yes actually. He asked me to bring the paint." I explained and showed him the bag with the paint. 

I don't know if this is some act or something for fun but I at least hope Lee is getting paid.

 "Ah....." He wanted to say something but right then Thomas dean showed up. 

"Oh Hi Y/n" He greeted smiling from the other side apparently I am not allowed in....?

"Having trouble there with Lee I see" He joked and shake his head. "Yes...." I responded. "It's fine Lee I know her" Thomas laughed and patted Lee's back. Lee nodded and letter me go. 

"Bye Lee" I waved off and slipped through. "We paid him to do that" Thomas explained to me like he somehow could read my mind. 

"Oh okay" I laughed 

Flashback over

We were now finishing the painting that actually really looked sick. Thomas made harry on a flying broom, and he did it very well. While I did the crowd the dragon and the sunset. He said that we can split it that I would do Harry. 

But I replied with a no because I already had a sketch for Harry that I made. Yes, I came back to the sketch thing and all. It was fun now actually. 

When Harry walked into the common room he was surprised by the confetti someone managed to get (Or steal. )