Sicko Sick

"Messrs. Moony Wormatail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauders map

 Moony Wormatail, Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present the Marauders map" 

"I am not here" I whisper to Hermione underneath my raincoat. She slightly jumps and quickly looks behind her. 

"Y/n!" She exclaims. "Everybody was looking for you!" Hermione states. Yes, it was true. But would they know about that one corner in my common room nobody knows about? "Got m,y own ways..." I say happily. 

The quidditch was about to start and all I could think about was how this wasn't dangerous at all. And all I could see was rain and ...... more rain. 

I saw the Gryffindor team making its way on the Quidditch field. Hufflepuff team doing the exact same, just on the opposite side. 

"Who is playing on the Quidditch chaser team?" I asked curiously. "I dont know, but I do know that Cedric and Wood were complaining a LOT about how you aren't there." She informs me. 

I nod my head slowly, understanding. "You know- I am still sick," I say fake coughing. She gets the point and laughs a bit with me. 

I was still hiding behind my raincoat. Ron came quickly in standing by Hermione. "Is it starting already?" He asked Hermione not noticing me. 

"Yes, it is.." 

"Oh hey there Y/n... Y/n? Weren't you like....sick or something?" He asked me. "Yeah, I still am" I announce. "Okay then," He says and draws his attention back to the Quidditch. 

I sit there and observe what is happening. Normally like every other Quidditch game. 

Harry trying to get the snitch and...

"Omg, what is happening?" I hear somebody yell. I quickly snap out and look at the situation. "Yeah what is happening?" I ask Hermione not understanding. 

"Harry is trying to get the Snitch but It was going really high up, he went after it, like really high," She says explaining the situation. 

"God how am I so lucky I am sick right now," I say fake coughing again. Apparently, it wasn't funny because neither Hermione nor Ron laughed so I just shut my mouth up. I was looking at the clouds hoping Hary will safely land back. 

Soon enough I saw something falling. A body. With a broom.

" That's Harry!" I exclaim. "Calm down Y/n, it isn't" Ron tries to calm me down. "FUCK THAT IS HARRY," I say and grip out of Ron's hand I didn't realise I was holding. I rush downstairs to the place we were sitting at and hurry to the place I saw the body falling. 

"Y/N WAIT!" I hear Hermione's voice trying to catch up with my speed. I get to the place near the area I saw the body falling and tried to look for it carefully. I mumble some curse words underneath my breath and keep looking. 

When I finally saw something I came closer to it and realise. 

"HARRY NO!" 

🐿🐇🦔🐮Time skip🐮🦔🐇🐿