The lights spark and flicker

A/n: YES I AM A MYCT FAN!

"Welcome to the panic room"

TW/ PLS I JUST REALISED THAT THIS IS GOING TO BE QUITE SCARY, SO IF YOUR NOT INTO THAT YOU CAN SURE SKIP AND I WILL EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. And there are some parts with panic attacks

Love ya :)

"I am bored!" I shout to my pillow

"I am bored!" I shout to my pillow. Cinnamon was right now in the garden, Millie and Hermione were probably having a fun time in the Gryffindor common room. While I was stuck in this room.

"Cinnamon!" I shout. Hoping he would come back. Let me tell you something, he got very tall and bigger. It was now basically the normal size of a fox. It could just fly and understand me.

I was happy at the end of the year when Hagrid let me keep Cinnamon in his hut. He was feeding him and I guess Cinnamon has puberty right now, cause he is very angry and has some attitude.

Five minutes he comes to my room and flops on the bed. "What are you doing?" I ask him. He stays still. I sigh and grab the book I was reading but got distracted.

"Your no fun" I whine. Cinnamon shrugs stand up and leave. "No please I didn't mean- " I tried to stop him. No chance cause he already was away.

"great"

Time skip

In the morning I had a big ass headache.

I wanted to excuse myself from the classes, but they would ask me questions and I wasn't feeling very neet and in the mood to answer Snape's question.

And also it was literally the first day. I couldn't be able to miss the first day. So I just woke up and pulled my blankets off of me.

Feeling cold right when I pulled them off but pulling some socks on my knees to keep me warm. I yawned and went to use the restrooms.

I splashed some ice-cold water right on my face. You already know that I have acne.

A/n: IM SORRY IF YOU DONT

But with my experience, I rather won't put on anything on my face.

Flashback (About 5 or 6 years earlier. You were like 5 or something)

A/n: THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME, SO I AM GOING TO SHOW BASICALLY MY CHILDHOOD. OF COURSE, I ADDED SOME EXTRA THING BUT YEAH. Lmao

"Mom I'm going to take a shower!" I announced grabbing a towel that was hot. "Okay honey."

Little did she know that I had some decent amount of colour pencils.

You may ask why. Well those pencils when you put them on your face, they act like colour paint. I was obsessed with colour paints, but my mum never allowed it to me. So my friend just told me to get some watercoloured pencils and they will look completely fine.

My friends never lied to me, so I did as told. (🙂🤚)

I grabbed the bag that was filled with colour pencils, hiding them underneath the towel and going straight into the bathroom.

Lucky me, Mum and dad already taught me how to lock the door. So.... it did take a few tries....but then I successfully locked the door.

MY hair wasn't greasy at all. (Wish that was me) I didn't smell like a dog witch was amazing. I turned on the water in the bath. I made sure that I made some splashing water noise to seem like I was actually taking a bath.

I stand in front of the mirror and turned on the light above it to have better lighting. I flex in the mirror and then start to laugh.

"Okay let just... I guess put this in the water maybe." It sounded more like a question. I put the colour black.

My plan was to do clown makeup. No, I didn't copy it from Pinterest. (Lies)

I put the black colour underneath my eye and did a little pointy triangle. It wasn't the best but I tried.

The other side wasn't the same as the first side of my face at all. But I mean who cares. Am I showing this to James Charles? No!

I was checking out the makeup whipping it away. Then suddenly I felt hot water touch my feet. I looked down to see that the water was escaping from the bath!

I panicked and stopped the water. I unplugged the thingy that holds the water inside the bath quickly. I grabbed the big towel and started to wipe away the water.

I did it just in time when I heard a knock. "Hey Y/n, will you hurry up. Dad told me that he is going to tell me how to shave." I laughed at Rolfs sentence.

"Yes, you actually need it. Yep, I am almost done." I announced. I guess he left. I unlocked the door having the pencils underneath my towel.

"Boo!" Rolf jumps straight into my face scaring me. I jumped a little and Lughed. Rolf looked confused and asked me.

"What is that on your face?"

I think you can picture that rest.

Flashback over

Yeah, that was that. I gave Rolf 20 euros to make him shut up. I think he forgot about it now. But it still traumatized me, that he could just remember it, and tell it to everyone.

Gosh, that would be horrible. But little does Rolf know, I have some funny stories from him too. Ha, take that !

I put on my robe and hurried to the great hall. Hermione was already sitting there eating some bacon and toast.

"heyyyyy" I said grabbing the stool and sitting down.

"hey bestie," she said.

"Uh- it was just last night. Then- you know- the dementor" I whispered the last part. She nods understanding the situation. "I get you, now eat up, the first class is with Hagrid," Hermione says to me.

I am happy with the best friend I made.

A/n: OH MY GOD HI! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF RIGHT NOW THAT I MADE A LONG CHAPTER. AND THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAV ONE.AHHHHHH. Anyway, thank you all so much for all of the support you give to my book.

I love you all. Make sure you know, that you are worth it, beautiful and amazing. I LOVE YOU.

Words: 1659

Thank you