Chapter 42

"WE TURN 17 IN APRIL" 

A/n: Okay so this chapter will be more by the movie cause idk where my Harry Potter book is at lmao :D

As we sat down on the stools we were treated by Nearly Headless Nick. We weren't in that good of a mood so we just sat there and gave him a fake smile. 

"can they......I don't know" I shrug and looked at the hat. "Maybe hurry up I am hungry" I clapped my hands together and all of them nodded. 

The trading students always took forever. And it goes even slower when you are hungry. Why cant they have the feast before the sorting ceremony. 

"Hey, Harry," Said a younger voice. We looked over and saw Colin Creevey. A little blond third year that admired Harry like a superhero. 

"Oh hi, Colin" Harry greeted back. The boy looked eager to spill something and right after Harry finished he started asking a ton of questions. 

"Harry guess what? I bet you don't know" He laughed a bit and Harry laughed awkwardly with him. I held back my laugh so did whoever was watching this. 

"My younger brother Dennis is coming!" He happily announced. I smiled at him and Harry gave him awkward thumbs up. 

"A- That is cool," Harry said and looked at me in the corner of my eye. I chuckled and pushed him a little to face the blond hair boy. 

"he is so excited!" He shouted. "I hope he gets into Gryffindor. Will you wish him luck?" He asked harry. 

"Ah... yeah sure" Harry promised and as the boy ran down and took a seat on his stool, he still waved at Harry but Harry didn't see it because he was looking at Hermione me and Ron. 

"You would be a great babysitter" I laughed. He rolled his eyes and the ceremony already started. 

"By the way. Where is our new professor for DADA?" I leaned in and whispered to them. They all looked around the teacher's table but there were already faces we already knew of. 

"I have no idea" Hermione sighed and watched as the youngest student ran to the houses they were picked in. 

"Denis Creevey" We heard McGonagall shout. This small boy with dark brown hair came slowly to the hat. The hat thought for a bit and then shouted "GRYFFINDOR".

The Gryffindor table clapped and the boy ran to the Gryffindor table almost falling. Once all the students were sorted we all were eager for the feast to start. 

Dumbledore stood up from his chair (Throne) and smiled at the students. Old bastard let me eat! 

"I just want to say two words" He stopped and looked around. "Eat up!" He shouted and the hall burst into exciting people who were just two minutes ago almost falling asleep. 

"THANK YOU!" I shouted and watched as the golden plates and goblets started filling up. we all started digging in the food and from behind Ron, I could see Nearly Headless Nick looking at us sadly. 

"Why the sad face- Oh...never mind" I first asked dumbly. And then I realised and the ghost scoffed and flew away. 

I rolled my eyes and all of them burst into a laughing fit. "What?" I asked. "Not my problem he can't eat" I shrug. 

They laughed even more and I did with them a bit too. Once everybody was full, the golden plates disappeared and only the goblets were still there if anybody needed to drink something. 

Dumbledore stood up again and shouted. "Well" And everybody turned their attention to him.        

But guess what. He couldn't finish. 

Wonder why? 

Well, a lot of thunders started blasting on the roof, everybody started panicking but then. This dude came up, raised his wand and the storm went away. 

The mysterious guy looked at the students (That were all looking at him). He had a one glass eye and every step he made there was a slight noise that went from it. 

He didn't look very pleased to be here. "Oh yes," Dumbeldore realised something. He came up to the mysterious man and patted him on the back. 

"Ladies and Gentleman" He started. "And non-binary folks" I corrected him in whispers. Everybody nodded their head and smiled. 

"I present your new Defence against the dark arts teacher. Professor Moody" He clapped his hands and only some of the students clapped their hands. 

I was paying attention but running Filch is funnier. Am I right? 

Okay...Filch whispered something to Dumbeldor and then started running back again. 

"So" Dumbledore started again. "Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event this year. The Triwizard Tournament " 

Everybody gasped and I looked around to see everybody gossiping about it already. "Brilliant," The twins said to each other. 

"What is that?" Ron asked across from me. "Triwizard Tournament is a tournament that brings together three schools to compete. I think the last tournament was like 1000 years ago. Durmstrang and Beauxbatons are always fighting who is more powerful. So they decided to host it again this year at Hogwarts. there will be only one person from each school chosen to compete. I wouldn't want to be it, you are alone competing with magical and dangerous things, and you can only get in if you are 17 or older, although the main price is about 1000 galleons" I explained. 

"17 OR OLDER?!" The twins asked in disbelief. "WE TURN 17 IN APRIL"