Quidditch

"why is this candy here?"

"You still haven't told me, what the note was about," I say whining

"You still haven't told me, what the note was about," I say whining. Harry didn't want to tell me, which was even worst he told me to go and ask Draco. But NOOO.

"and I won't tell you" He demanded pulling his bag over his sleeve. "Wait....today is quidditch?" I ask. 

"yeaaaaah and? Dont tell me you forgot" Harry asked me. "no...." I say and raise my plan to stop him from saying something. Something was off. Yesterday..... was quidditch practise. And Wood...was weird. "What are you thinking about?" Harry asked me. 

I blink a couple of times getting my facts straight. "Ohh god please no," I whine. 

"what?" He asked me. "well yesterday....." 

Flashback

I was getting my things ready just packing my things and pulling my water bottle out of my room. Today was quidditch practise, and I didn't feel like going. I whine and grab my water bottle towards the Sink to let the water in. 

As I waited for the water to rise up I heard a slight thud. I looked back to see Rolf standing there with a bag. 

"Heyyyy there Y/nnnnn." He said stretching almost every single word. He sounded desperate, which led to no good. 

"Hello, Rolf," I say laughing. He looks at me and sits right on the couch. "Wacha ya doing?" He asked me. 

"Nothing much just getting ready for the practice," I inform. He nods. I look at him and see the bag he carried in his hand. "What is this?" I asked pointing at the bag. He looked at the bag to see what was I asking about. 

When he got to know what I was asking he turned back towards the paintings. "Oh, nothing just a little gift for you. " 

I looked at the bag and then at Rolf with suspicion in my eyes. I carefully pulled back the bag opened to see candy. All kinds of candy. I smiled but still....why?

"Waw.Uhm...Thank you Rolf" I say surprised. He smiled at me and then told me that he basically felt bad that I didn't go to Hogsmeade, so he brought me the candy he bought. 

I scrubbed to the bottom of the bag to find one candy. But the candy was something that made my sus on my brother more. 

"Rolfie?" I asked. "Mm" 

"Why is this candy here?" I asked holding the candy in my palm. He stood quickly back up. "Oh, I don't know probably Cedric put it there for fun." He laughed nervously. 

I glared at him. He only smiled at me. "Okay," I raised my eyebrows and then looked at the clock. 

I widened my eyes and quickly pat cinnamon head. She was sleeping peacefully on the carpet cosily. 

"Sorry, Rolf gotta go" I hurry and take my things. 

"Okay, I will be in here for a while." He informed. I nodded and left quickly. 

Rolfs POV (Still in the flashback)

"Dude!" I hear a voice behind me. I turn back to see Cedric running to me. 

"Did it work?" He asked me. I looked at him straight in the face. 

"IT WOULD! If your idiotic head didn't buy candy that had alcohol in it!" I exclain. Cedric widens his eyes and then another girl comes in from our house. 

"What happened? Is Y/n going to play with us on the Quidditch?" She asked us. I glared at Cedric and then look at the girl. 

"Well if your so smart Hufflepuff captain..." I say pointing at Cedric and continue in my drama. 

"Didn't  buy candy that had alcohol in it....then it would" 

The girl slaps her forehead and looks at Cedric. "You had one job" She laughs. 

"I'M SORRY! The bag was supposed to be for Rolf! And I- i didn't know that we are going to give it to Y/n to play with us." He whined. 

I sighed and sat back onto the couch, hoping that Y/n would pick her brother over her friends. 

Y/n's pov (Still in the flashback!) 

I Hurry my way towards the Gryffindor house to the common room, where the Gryffindor team would be waiting for me. 

"Fortuna Major," I say quickly. The fat lady nods and opens the door so I quickly run in. 

The quidditch team was settling in and stretching their arms and backs. "Hello Y/n" 

"Hello" I greet back the Gryffindor captain. He smiles and then the whole team looks at me with smiles. 

"So we have been thinking that you could probably take a rest and not go to the practice today" Wood suggest. I was shock t this suggestion. He all the time made me go to the practices. 

"eh..and why?" I asked. They laugh nervously like they were planning this the whole day. "Because......" He bites his bottom lip t think. 

"Because you have been practising with the other houses...." He explained to me. "And you are tired so you can go...Byeee" 

And as Angelica said that, they pushed me out of the common room to leave me there alone. 

Olivers POV (STill in the flashback) 

"She isn't going to play with us, she is going to play with her brother, I know it," I whine. The rest of them sadly nods and I sigh dramatically. 

"Wait..., was that all about?" Harry asks at the top of the staircase watching us. Fred and George sigh and looks at Harry. 

"We were trying to persuade Y/n to play, cause the Quidditch final is versus Hufflepuff. And Rolf is in Hufflepuff so we are trying to get her with us." 

"Oh," That's what all Harry said. 

Back to Y/n's POV

Flasback Over! 

"ah sit" I mumble underneath my breath now knowing what was happening. "What?" Hermione asked me. 

"Today is Quidditch final and it's Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff" I announce. "Ohhh and you don't know who to play with huh?" She asks me. 

I nod sadly resting my face in my palms. 

"Just play that you are sick or something." She suggests. 

I shot my head up thinking over the plan. "Yep, That's a good idea. Thanks, Hermione!" I say and hurry my way towards my common room. 

"well....." I say and look around my room. "Uhm okay this isn't going to work but," I say and grab the watercolour pencils I have in my pencil case. "But let's try it," I say between my walking into the bathroom. 

I turn on the water and did a red line with the red pencil. "Thank God I was a weird child," I say happily. 

Cinnamon comes into the bathroom looks at me weirdly and then on the water that's splashed everywhere. 

"What?" I asked him

She walked away and went to continue in her sleep. 

A/n: Hello Hello. How are we doing? I just wanted to say THANK YOU! To everybody that is supporting meeee, to everybody that is motivating meee. Just Thank you so much! 

Words: 1172

Thank you!