Cornish pixies

"why is it always me?

A/n: There will be a slight Trigger warning so just so you know. ANd there will be some cursing along the way 

We got to the classroom, and we waited for our teacher to come

We got to the classroom, and we waited for our teacher to come. Well of course he had to make a dramatic entrance. 

I think I zoned out too much because I only remembered him saying: "Now- be warned... you may find yourself facing your worst fears, know that no harm, can happen whilst I am here." He said bringing a cage with a blue cover on top of it. I got kinda excited but only to bring my hopes up that the fear is just cornish pixies.

"Cornish pixies really?" I asked him and he quickly replied... "Freshly caught Cornish pixies. " He tried to make an excuse but I laughed so hard. 

"Bro." I died in laughter. "they aren't even dangerous." I laughed so hard.

"well if you think so. Then try to catch them" He pulled the cage open and the pixies flew out. As soon as they did they made such a mess. They tore the pages and were even biting some students. 

Lockhart like always tried to use a spell but it didn't work. "Uh you  4 catch them:" And he hurried to his cabin and closed the door. 

"FUCK YOU," I screamed at him. 

"Ugh ACCIO PIXIE." All by one I was grabbing the pixies. When Hermione pulled her wand out and used a handy spell to make the pixies fly in slow motion. 

"Why is it always me?" I heard a voice and I looked up to see Nevill by his ears caught on the chandelier. 

"I don't know Neville I seriously don't." I laughed and helped him down.

"Shitty that professor is," I said to the trio. They nodded except Of course Hermione.

"He just had a lot of stress." I rolled my eyes again, at the fact Hermione is defending Lockhart. 

"Of course." 

TIME SKIP

Harry told me that he had to serve detention with Lockhart answering his fan mails. And Ron had to polish the trophy cups with Filch. I was sorry for them, of course, it wasn't their fault that they couldn't go through the portal. But I had to let it all out when Harry will come back that he is a bitch and that I am mad at him. 

Well but later. Me and Hermione were getting ready for the dinner to come, and we just talked and chilled.

We had these days when we cleaned our common room and girl talk. It was mostly about period or school or anything that we wanted to let out. 

She really wanted today's topic to be about Harry and my broken heart. I refused but then we got to the point that I was actually talking about him. 

" so you did like him." She asked me. "yes i did." After we got done cleaning her dorm we went to mine. 

She has never been there because the teachers didn't approve but now it was all fine. 

I put the lamps in the correct order as they should be. But nothing happened. "ops haha Misplaced." I laugh in a little bit of shyness but she laughs with me.

"Okay here it comes," I say pushing the brick wall open to show the common room. She stared in awe. 

"why is this so beautiful?" She asked me and I shrugged. "I don't know," I said looking at the little pond. I have made a little spot for cinnamon to be there so she can chill while I am in my classes. 

"Oh forgot to tell you, this is cinnamon," I say petting cinnamon on her head. Hermione hesitated for a bit but came towards her after a while. 

A/n: HELLO! my fellow minions

Ehm i really do apologize that this chapter is just shitty and juts bleh, but i mean like i tried ya know.
So yeah thank you so much for reading and i will see you after tommorow.
Words: 952
Thank you