| (• ◡•)|Chapter 38| (• ◡•)|

"Well let me tell you Cedric Diggory....." 

A/n: ALSO on this audio THAT IS NOT MINE. You should listen on headphones.....It literally sounds like you are at a concert and it is the best thing ever!!!! So credits to the channel and SUBSCRIBE TO THEM. 

After that, I left off because it was * too* late

After that, I left off because it was * too* late. Well, I guess I found Rolfs,'s girlfriend. I smirked and headed to my common room. 

I ordered the lamps with the correct password and entered in. Stepping in I felt a warm and strong cinnamon scent. 

I saw Cinnamon peacefully sleeping by the fire crib. I scratched the top of his head for him to wake up. "Cinnamon wakes up," I say silently. He shot his eyes open and was following me to my room to sleep by me. 

I smiled and changed into my pajamas and pulled the covers over my body to sleep. "Shit" I cursed. I looked at the pile of books on my desk. Cinnamon looked at me in the eyes not wanting to stand up because he was laying on top of the covers. 

"Okay I will do it tomorrow" I promised myself and prayed to myself that I will organize the books I had all over my room. 

I closed my eyes drifted to sleep. 

🔊🔉🔈Time skip🔈🔉🔊

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. Right by my nightstand, I had a cup of water so I took a sip of it. Cinnamon woke up too and stretched a bit. "Good morning sunshine," I say and scratch his neck. "Today is SATURDAY" I happily shouted and pulled the covers off of my bed. 

"I should probably clean it in here" I suggest. Cinnamon Lazily gets out of bed and stomps his way to the feeding area. 

I laugh and start to organize. "What about some cool organizing things?" I laugh and try to make it clear I was talking to Cinnamon. 

He shakes his head and I whine. "Come on...for my birthday" I whine. He shakes his head again. I guess I shouldn't do it. 

You see I love organizing things and I spend all of my money on them. Cinnamon was getting really annoyed with me. Well, what can I say?

I just loved them. 

"Okay okay whatever," I say and get back to my room to clean. After half an hour of cleaning, I was finally done. I checked the time to see that it was actually just time for breakfast. 

"Okay, I'm going to eat Cinnamon!" I announce and head my way out of the common room. 

I skip my way to the Great Hall and students after a bit of time started to gather in. I for once in my life sat on the Hufflepuff table. 

Because harry was with Remus Lupin practicing this spell, Ron was still sleeping and Hermione was learning in the library. 

"Hello Rolf" I greet him. He smiled and continued to talk with his friends. I felt mostly left out until somebody sat beside me. "Hello Y/n"

"Oh hi, Cedric" I greet him. He smiled and started to gather the food he wanted to eat. "Oh by the way... I know your secret" 

I almost spilt the water that I was just going to drink after I heard what Cedric whispered to my ear. 

"Secret- Secret- What secret" I nervously asked. Although I didn't have anything to hide, I was still nervous. Maybe somebody told him the rumour and he believes it or something. 

"I know....." Cedric speaks up and waits until he swallows his food to continue to talk. "That you are the one who draws the sketches of people" he whispers. 

A slight weight drops from my heart and I felt relieved. That wasn't that big a secret. I mean it wasn't like a secret I never told anybody. 

"Well let me tell you Cedric Diggory....." I say. He laughs and looks at me. "Yes, Y/n Scamander?" He asks me. 

"Hermione already knew" I playfully and evily laugh. He acts shocked and we just chat.

"Hey, I think I am going to go on a walk with Hermione and my friends," I announce to him. He nods and I hurry my way outside. 

"Hello Y/n" I hear Hermione's voice say. "Beautifull day am I right?" She asks me. 

"Wel if you count clouds and rain as beautiful then I say it- " 

"Georges day isn't it Y/n?" Ron asks me angrier. "Unless you have been ripped to pieces!" He spat. 

"Ripped to pieces?" I ask. "What are you talking about?" Harry asks clueless like me. Hermione rolls her eyes and gets ready for Ron's speech. 

"Ronal has lost his rat." 

"I haven't lost anything!" Ron fought back at Hermione. I took a worried glance at harry. He laughed silently and we just listened to Ron and Hermione arguing like married couples. 

"So where are we actually going?" I asked. 

"To Hagrid, he has something to say to us. 

☘🌾🍀Time skip🍀🌾☘

I watch as Hagrid threw the big rocks into the lake. 

"So how did it go Hagrid? The hearing?" Hermione asked him. 

"Well first off the community members took turns talking about why we are there" He sounded more annoyed and sad at the same time than ever. He shot another rock at the lake making sure it was skipping his way. 

"I got up and did my piece saying that Buckbeak was a good hippogriff. Always cleaned his feathers" He announced to us. I nodded my head even though he couldn't see it. 

And then" He gave a big sigh and started:" Lucius Malfloy stood up. And you can imagine that" 

"He said BuckBeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as he looks at you. " 

"And then?" I asked. 

"And then he asked for the worst, did old Lucius. " 
"They are not sacking you!?" Harry asked him. 

"No, they didn't" 

He dropped a big rock in the lake and let out a loud sob. "Buckbeak has been sentenced to death!" 

There was a big silent pause. My mouth hung open and I just sat there.