Chapter 51

" Hi "

"You know I wanted to go with Ron yeah" Hermione agrees with me while I am trying to make her hair. We were right now in the bathroom and she was sitting on the chair we had to bring all the way from the common room to the bathroom.

"But?" I asked her to finish what she wanted to say. "I don't know, he just asked like I was his last choice" Hermione sighed. "Which you arent" I boosted her confidence up and she smiled thankfully at me.

"What about you, who are you going with?" Hermione asked me. "Well with nobody but I will make sure to go with every guy that has asked me out. Well almost everybody"

"even with Malfoy?" Hermione asked me shocked. I dropped what I was doing and gave her a serious glance. "I said not all" I corrected her. She laughed and I picked up the bobby pin that dropped.

"You are going to be done in a bit" I informed her. She didn't say anything all though I knew that she was just saying yes but not actually saying it. Make sense right?

"Alright and you are done" I cheered and gave her a mirror to see how she looks. "Mhm yeah," She laughed sarcastically checking herself out.

"And you said you would never make a good hairstyle" She laughed and complimented my work. Handed me back my mirror and I shook my head. "Aw I take that as a compliment"

"Well, it was" Hermione yelled cause she was already going down to the common room. "Wait you are not going to help me clean this up?" I asked her pointing out all of the mess.

But I just heard the door shut. So I sighed and got to work fixing my hair.

Time skip to the Yule ball about to happen.

I was nervous. Waiting in front of the great Halls entrance. I could see a lot of people. Some looking better than me. some looking at me like a bag of trash. And some waving over to me and smiling at me.

Polite people am I, right?

Soon I saw Harry and Ron heading down by the stairs. I waved over to them to come to me because I needed to tell how much Ron's habit sucks. Once harry spotted me he tapped over on Rons should and pointed at me and quickly came.

"Hey, Ron hey Harry you two look awesome" I complimented them with a smile. Harry laughed and Ron rolled his eyes because he probably thought that I was joking.

I took Ron's behavior as a joke too (just like himself) and started asking.

"Where are your dates?" I asked. Harry clapped his hands and started looking around. "I have no idea," he said looking around.

"Well I hope you will find them soon, I- by the way, have you seen rolf any chance?" I asked them looking for my brother. HOPEFULLY, he isn't studying like now and actually came to the ball.