Transferring into a cat

"And I think I have an idea" 

LET THE READING BEGIN! 

One day passed after the sleepover. Today was the duelling club. Of course, I didn't want to go because I didn't want to. But it was supposed to be fun so I decided why not? And that changed quickly when I got to know that it's going o be with the one and only Lockhart. 

"Seriously Y/n. I am so glad we are going there" Hermione says. Ginny shook her head. "I don't think it a right idea. I am only a first grader and I shouldn't be going." she says and I nod. 

"I agree Ginny. I agree."  We went to breakfast and we eat. "Harry...hi," I say still being annoyed about what he told me. 

"Hey there Y/n. You ready for the duelling club?" He asks me and I nod not even looking at him. "hey Y/n, I am really sorry about what I told you. " "mhm," I say. We deal for the piece and we ate and headed to the duelling club. Once we arrived there was a big stage for Lockhart to be on. 

I sighed and headed to the back so he wouldn't see me. 

Once he arrived I wasn't listening at all. But when the teacher said something I shot up and watched as professor Snape threw Lockhart across the room. Dang, I didn't even know he was there. 

"AN excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind me saying, it was pretty obvious what were you about to do. And if I have wanted to stop you, it would have been only easy." He says. Snape like so others gives him a death glare. 

"CUT THE CRAP" somebody shouts at him. I burst out laughing and came towards them. ", if crap would be able to be cut, then this teacher." Pointing at Lockhart. "This teacher wouldn't they be able to cut it." As I say that she burst out laughing. 

"Scamander." I shot up. "mhm" I reply. "Come up here," Lockhart says. I got up and waited in front of the stage for someone else to be chosen.

"Let's see, Ginny Weasley?" He asked. Ginny smiled and headed but Snape stopped her. "Professor Lockhart, I think it would be more useful, and safer if we used someone the same age as Scamander." Ginny lets go of the handle that you can lift yourself, and gives me thumbs up. 

"DONT WORRY SIS YOU WILL BE FINE!"  I look around the room to see that the one and only Rold said that. "Mister Scamander would you quite down?" Snape asked him.

The class went so quiet and waited for my opponent to come. "How about Parkinson?" Snape asked Lockhart. 

"Excellent," Lockhart says. Parkinson? Okay, whatever. When Parkinson was pulling up on the stage she had a big smirk on her face. Obviously thinking that she could beat me. But I don't think that she has a brother that is 2 years older and wakes you up with a tickling spell. 

"You will use your spells only for defence. " Lockhart says. I roll my eyes. I and Pansy get close to each other and we point our wands upwards. "Ready to lose Scamander?" She asks me. 

"In your dreams pug face," I say. The class sniggers. We turn around and stop a few feet away from each other.  I pointed my wand at her. She did the same. "on the count of three." HUh? "one.....two..." 

Lockhart didn't even finish on three when Pansy already shouted "EXPELIARMUS" Some green light came towards me. "Protego," I say quickly. My spell protects her spells coming towards me. She hadn't enough casting spells to somehow throw me back. 

"PETRIFICUS TOTAL" She tried so hard. I laughed and cast my protego spell back on. "I said disarm only miss Parkinson," Lockhart says.  "No need professor she won't hit me in million years," I say. Everybody laughs. 

"Serpensortia" She conjures a live snake right in front of me. "Don't worry Scamander, I will get rid of it for you -" Snape wanted to do something useful. 

"Allow me, Professor Snape," Lockhart says. "ALERTE ASCENDER" He yells at the snake. The only good thing was that the snake flew up few meters from the podium. 

Then it flopped right back on the floor. It started hissing crazy when Harry was slowly approaching it. 

He mumbled some words to the snake. The snake looked at him. 

The snake looked like it wanted to eat this guy Justin Fletchey. Harry's voice got more serious and then the snake was gone.

"What are you playing at?" Justin asked Harry. He ran out of the room and I follow him.

"Miss Scamander, you will stay here." snape said. I turned around and wanted to say something but just shook it off. "Yes, Professor Snape?" I asked and at the corner saw that everybody was leaving. 

" do you have any information about what is Miss Granger and Mister Potter and Weasley doing? They seem very frustrated." He said in his dark tone. 

"Well Professor I think, it will be more polite to ask them what they are doing....." I smirk.  

"you may leave," He says and I skip my way to the Gryffindor Common room

A/N: Hello there my pretty minions. I forgot to post this yesterday so yeeeaaaah. SO big news... I made a Spotify account and made my playlist... so if there is any chance I can put it in here I will try...... so yeah. 

Thank you everybody for so much support. 

Words: 1417

🎶Thank you  🎶