Cancelled

"so we are not are together?"

I waved at Ginny and she happily waved back. I guess she is happy then.

"they still aren't here." I sighed at that, I looked around the Great Hall to see if the guys just got lost. But no chance. 

"Y/n, don't worry. " Hermione said and I nodded. I started to eat some F/F (fav food) and enjoyed it very much. Until I saw Lockhart and I rolled my eyes at the fact, that I will be taught shit this year at DADA. But you know what it's whatever. 

"oh Hermionie, I will have to get my password to my common room. " I said and she nodded. 

After the feast, I went with McGonagall so she can show me the order. We got to a portrait of a snake, I had to see it somewhere. 

Normally I just went through the painting like a Nether portal. A small room that had 7 lamps. 

"Okay, so this years code will be: Pink, purple, red, orange, yellow, green and blue." She announced and I nodded. 

I wrote it down on my piece of paper and did as told. Again the brick wall gave a little notice of a bell ringing and I smiled. The debris soon made a cool animation that showed us the amazing common room. 

  "Wait, Minnie." I laughed and she turned around. 

"Y/n, I told you it is McGonagall." I nodded and finished my sentence saying: " Can my friends come to my common room?" I asked and she nodded. 

I smiled, and then she left. I looked at the shelves of books. The diary, that I saw every time I looked at the shelves was there again. I sighed and grabbed a stool cause of course I was little.

I grabbed the diary. It was made in leather and on the front, it was named: "Tom Marvolo Riddle."  

I looked at it confused and shrugged. I gently throw it onto the table and jumped from the stool and went towards the diary. 

When I opened it, I was disappointed because it had nothing in it. 

I thought that I just can give it to someone that would want it. Perhaps Mills or Ginny. Or I could keep it. 

I decided on the first option. Soon I felt something on my shoulder. I looked at it and my little pixie fox was there.  

"OH my, you are here?" I asked and the fox nodded. "oh I forgot your name- Oh sorry it was Cinnamon right." I laughed and cinnamon nodded again. It got bigger a lot. But it was still just my little, pixie fox. 

"I thought I packed you, but when I opened my suitcase you weren't there," I said and shrugged again.

It was pretty late, so I just to go to bed. Cinnamon already took a spot by me and fell asleep. 

🍧🍨🍩🎂🍰TIME SKIP🍧🍨🍩🎂🍰

I got up from my bed and just like a routine again I left outside by the window. Cause my common room was underground, I could take a door that would lead me up to the surface. 

I walked a bit and found my regular spot at the Beautiful tree and a little bench. I noticed it wasn't that pretty, so when I would have free time I would make the Trio come and we could decorate it.  

I took a spot on the bench and saw the sunrise. I smiled again at it and left for my classes. 

🌠🌟⭐🌞TIME SKIP☀🌞⭐🌟🌠

"so what do we have?" I asked Hermione and she shrugged. I looked at my paper with all of my classes and the first was...... Herbology. My fav.

"Uh this shall be interesting we have Herbology. " I said. Hermione smiled at it

"By the way, did you see Harry or Ron." I asked Hermione, she nodded and quickly said: "They came into the common room. The portal at 9 and 4/3 quarters broke when they wanted to go. So they had to go in the flying car. And the whomping willow decided that it had enough, and started banging the car." I burst out laughing, at what she announced and she just raised her eyebrows. 

"What? That's what I got."

🌍🪐🌌🌏TIME SKIP🌏🌌🪐🌍

We hurried over to the Herbology classroom, which was not that far away, but we still got lost. Millie had another class because she was only in the first year. 

We entered in and it was the first time I saw Harry and Ron after a long time. 

"HARRY RON," I said. I gave them a warm hug and we got ready for the class to begin. 

"welcome class." Professor Sprout said and waved at her. She waved back because she had me, Neville and Hermione, in favour. 

" So today we will be learning about Mandrake. SO can anybody tell me about it?" My hand shot up, but not as quickly as Hermiones. I gave her a smile so she can say what she wants. 

" Mandrake or Mandragora is a powerful restorative. The cry of a Mandrake is brutal and fatal, to anyone who hears it." My ears could listen to Hermione all day... simp. 

The professor looked really surprised that she knew it and said: "Yes exactly, Gryffindor can take 10 points." I cheered for my friend. 

"Now everybody take some earmuffs." She commanded and everybody did as told. Some people that I spotted had their earmuffs badly but fixed them. But Neville didn't so I went towards him and said: "Neville you have got it wrong." I said and fixed it for him. 

🦋🐞🐌🦗🦠Nevilles POV: 🦠🦗🐌🐞🦋

When Y/n fixed I felt my cheeks go bright pink. She walked off and Harry, Ron and some other guys like Draco gave me death glares of jealousy. I tried to act like that didn't happen and listened to the teacher. 

🩰👑💎💍💄TIME SKIP CAUSE I AM LAZYYYYY.💄💍💎👑🩰

"Now we pull the Mandrake and put it into the new pot." The Teacher said and as soon as she pulled out the plant it started crying. It was brutal just like Hermione said. 

I hurried to my plant and quickly pulled it out. I wanted to slap it to stop crying but I couldn't. Instead, I suffocated it with dirt. The Class was soon done and we left for our next class. 

HI MY MINIONS: 

how are you? I am fine thanks for asking. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it and I will see you probably after tomorrow. Or tomorrow, idk.So bye

Words: 1248 

Thank you