DADA

"Ryddikulus"

Harry bowed to the Hippogriff, the Hippogriff only scared me and him standing on his back legs

Harry bowed to the Hippogriff, the Hippogriff only scared me and him standing on his back legs. I flinched and grabbed hold of Ronald's hand. He just awkwardly stands there doing nothing. 🧍‍♂️

"Uhm" I heard him silently say. I noticed the situation and just quickly let my hand go from his. He sighed quietly and I just go back to see Harry trying to bow again and now the Hippogriff bowed back.

Harry smiled in relived. "You want to pet him? Okay, pet him." Hagrid said not even wanting to know the answer. Harry started to look back a lot.

"You scared?" Hagrid asked him. Harry, please don't say yes cause I know that-

"Ye-yeah"

"Okay, Y/n come to help him" Hagrid ordered. I thought that I have my own rights in this world. I kept my hands in my pockets and then walked like 5 meters close to the Hippogriff.

Harry waited behind me watching how do the queens do it. 💅

I pull one of my strands of hair behind my ear and stare at the chicken. "hey" I simply say and bow. I waited for a second in that position gently raising my head and looking at the Hippogriff. It bowed. I smile and stand back up.

I quickly go up to him and raise my hand slowly to pet him. The Hippogriff backed away a bit. "Shh shh don't worry," I say calmly. It took a second for him to calmly walk towards me. I smiled and patted its feather or fur I guess.

"Harry Its okay you can come up to him," I reassured him He nodded slightly and then came to pat Buckbeak.

I kept my hands still on the animal. Harry was moving more slowly and raises his hands and tries to come to Hippogriff.

Buckbeak quickly backed away. "Hey hey don't," I speak and start to pat Buckbeaks beak.

I saw Harry standing there frustrated. I came up to him and grabbed a hold of his hand. He blushed at my actions and then I smiled at him. "Follow my moves"

I took his hand and began to walk to Buckbeak. I kept his hands in mine and then slowly put his hands on Bucbeaks beak. I cheered when Buckbeak stayed in the position and not wanting Harry's hand to be left from his beak.

Harry smiled and I did too. "Amazing" That's the only thing Hagrid said. I looked at him and saw him whipping his eye. "Hagrid are you crying?" I questioned him.

"I- It was so cute," He said. I explode out laughing and almost fall.

"Now Harry you can go fly him.....and Y/n?" "No thank you" I rejected the offer and went back to the audience. Casually coming to stand by Hermione.

"It was cute" She argued with me. "HERMIONE STOP," I say playfully hitting her in the arm. Harry took off on Buckbeak and started flying with it. I cheered and everybody was watching him fly.