In what house now?

The hat finished and everybody clapped. I didn't see a reason why we should clap so i just stayed still.

"welcome, welcome to a another year at Hogwarts. " A old, tall figure with greyish hair, and a really long beard. He was sitting on a golden stool.

"first of all i would like to welcome our new students. "
He started talking and i really zoned out. He only said that if we go to one, class we will die, and if we will go to another class we will die AGAIN.

After few minutes people went to get sorted.

Some people got into Hufflepuff. Some to Gryffindor just like Hermione, Ron.

"Potter, Harry" McGonagall read from her piece of parchment. Harry's eyes widen and went to the talking hat.

"AH. Potter?"" The hat yelled. It asked him a lot of question. Finally it made a decision and putted him in Gryffindor. Now i was really hoping for Gryffindor because all of my friends were there.

"Scamander, Y/n." the hall went silent again and i gulped. I cleared my mind and sited on to the stool.

"AHA. Your the perfect one.... Your the one that could fit into any houses. BUT the best one would be probably ........ ORANGESTAILS."  The hat yelled. My eyes widen and i looked at Dumbeldore. He gave me a smile and showed professor McGonagall to come with him.

" i didn't do anything." I said trying to explain. I for sure didn't do anything the hat decided and it had made.... a very good decision. ''Wink Wonk''   

"you for sure didn't. The hat only can choose one person to be in OrangesTails and you were the chosen one. Professor McGonagall will show you your dorm." he smiled and went away.

"Does the fact, that i was the chosen one does it go with me being a Scamander?" i asked McGonagall and she nodded.

"you see Y/n. Your grand grand grand mother, once found the Hogwarts with her friends Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff and Salazar Slytherin. Now your grand grand.. i wont continue like this lets just call her you grandmother...." she laughed with me and, started talking again .

"your grandmother was the strongest one of them all, and she wanted to make sure that people whom powerful just like you, and cunning of course made to the house of OrangesTails. But there was only one thing she was scared about.... and that is for another day...... but she only wanted somebody from her family to be in this house. "

We got up to a portrait of a snowy fox. She walked through it just like a portal. I followed her actions.

Once a got through there were 6 lamps. All with different colours like, Lime, Yellow, Orange, Red, Purple and Blue.

"so i will have to organize them by colours." i asked and nodded.

She gave me the order and it the order was: Blue, Red, Yellow, Lime, Orange and last was purple. 

I gave them all on there right place. The wall pushed one brick out but not falling yet but turning and pushing the brick by its side. It all went just like an animation and soon enough it opened to a really buetiful common room.  

Authors note: I know it looks like a Hufflepuff common room but i found it interesting

"but its kinda easy, isn't it? The code."i asked her.

"actually it isn't. Only people whom were sorted into Oranges Tails can go through the portrait." McGonagall said looking around the room to see it.

"so how then are you here?" i asked her and she explained,  that professors and head boys  can go through.

"oh you missed the dinner. I suppose you can find a book for that." she winked before turning away and walking out.

"okayyyyy."i said to myself and went to a bookshelf. It was weird because all of them were Orange.

I flipped through the pages and on all of the books was the same author. Not a single one.
But there was one odd out. It was dark brown in a size of a diary.

It was to high up. And i couldn't reach it even standing on the stool.

I gave it up and grabbed the Orange one.

"mhm some f/v (favourite food) sounds nice." i said to myself flipping through the pages when i finally saw a spell that provided food, i raised my wand it somehow worked.  

It tasted the way i loved it and i continued to eat it when i finally was full.

There were some stairs the lead to a one singular room.
Of course only one cause i was chosen one. ''Wink Wank''

I walked up the stairs and saw one cozy room.

I looked outside and an owl came with a basket. The owl dropped the basket and flew away. I looked away from the basket and looked at the owl, i wanted to know where it flew back to see who sent it but it disappeared.

The basket had a small sleeping fox in it. It was really cute and covered with a white blanket.

OKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY
thank you for reading i am really great full.
words:888
Thank you